• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Aston Villa vs Arsenal | 05/02/05

gooner#1

After Tuesday's disappointment at Losing against Manchester Utd, and ultimately going out of the Title race, the Gunners travel to Aston Villa in the League .

Sol Campbell, will be out for this match-as well as Kolo Toure who is banned for elbowing Alan Shearer in the Newcastle match .

Last season, Thierry Henry showed his genius with a very quick taken free-kick, and by scoring a penalty won by Kanu.
At Highbury, reserve keeper Villa keeper Postma made some sublime saves to keep Arsenal at bay.Arsenal still won 3-1.

Wheather or not this match matters or not , I still think a win is very important .If Arsenal finish third this season then we would need to qualify for the Champions League, and I dont think we need those extra fixtures next season .

My prediction...0-1 to the Arsenal.

Lukazan

Established Member
2-1 to Arsenal..

Thierry Henry to get both, been so long since he scored, I really can't see him going on any longer without a goal.

kieran

its going to be a hard match for us. but im going for a 2-1 to us henry and reyes to score.

KoLo28

can't wait for this game, it's important to see how the players are going to react to the loss. plus i hate villa fans.

Arsenal 3 - 1 Aston Villa

henry x 2
reyes

solano for them

come on arsenal!!

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
It'll be interesting to see both how Arsenal respond to the heart-wrenching defeat against Manchester United, and see who walks out into goal for Arsenal. Anyways...

Aston Villa 0 - 3 Arsenal

I personally think Arsenal will respond positively. We will control the game, and run out comfortable winners.

Henry, Reyes and Ljungberg the goalscorers.

!!!COME ON ARSENAL!!!

awesomarsenal

i think 3-1...we have a major defencive crisis, campbell, toure and senderos are out.....with pascal and hoyte left....but if vieira can play defensive like he did against manure, i think we should be ok...villa attacking play is crap

Gurgen

Established Member
Optimism all around I see :lol:

Don't worry we'll win, when there's nothing to play for our players always perform.

Top Bottom