• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Birmingham City vs Arsenal | 13/05/05

gooner#1

Arsenal hope to end the 2004/2005 Premiership season on a high, to biuld confidence for the cup-final. Another 7-0 demolition will do just nicely !

Lauren is out for this match, so Kolo Toure looks likely to fill the Right-Back spot. Arsène will probably stick with the Senderos and Campbell Partnership, and Thierry Henry will start his first full match in five games.
Freddie Ljunberg will probably feature in this fixture as well, after recovering from hip and groin injuires.

A week after we had lost to Liverpool, Birmingham were the victims of a 0-3 defeat at the hands of a wounded and hurt Arsenal team .
Robert Pires opened the scoring for the gunners, before Henry bagged a Brace . One goal was a very rare header from Thierry .

Expect another battering . 1-4 to the Arsenal, with a Henry hat-trick on the cards. Pires and Pennant the other scorers.

Predicted Team :

Lehmann
Toure Campbell Senderos Cole
Ljunberg Fabregas Vieira Pires
Bergkamp Henry

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Lehmann

Toure Senderos Campbell Cole

Pires Gilberto Vieira Reyes

Thierry Bergkamp

I dont think Wenger will play Ljungberg in the first half but will bring him on in the second maybe to replace Bergkamp and then move Reyes upfront. It would be nice to get a win here and finish off the season well and get some extra confidence ahead of the cup final. A couple of goals for Thierry would be good as well to get him closer to breaking the record.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Initially, I thought Wenger was going to rest a few players, but I think he'll keep a solid team going for the trip to Birmingham.

The team I expect to see:

Jens Lehmann

Lauren Phillipe Senderos Sol Campbell Ashley Cole

Robert Pires Gilberto Patrick Vieira Jose Antonio Reyes

Dennis Bergkamp Thierry Henry

I really would like to see Jeremie Aliadiere start this game, and not play the last 180secs of a game. As thierrys_girl has already mentioned, I reckon Freddie Ljungberg will come in in the second half, quite early on. He'll need a good 45mins to get some preperation for the Final, although the way we're playing, maybe we should keep him on the bench for the Final.

Its nice seeing what problems we're having here on the forum picking players now that we have a pretty full team to choose from. I spent about 15mins thinking of a side, when it should've been pretty straight forward on other weeks. Hope we pummel the Brum.

eddie_wills

Lehmann
Toure Campbell Senderos Cole
Pires Gilberto Vieira Reyes
RVP Henry

2-0 Arsenal

Again, perhaps not a great match by which to judge the Sol-Senderos partnership. They should easily deal with the lack of pace that Pandiani and Heskey provide. It'll be more interesting if Steve Bruce starts Clinton Morrison

Latest posts

Top Bottom