• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 13/03/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

well our champions league is still going stong and we have made it through to the final 8 with a big win against celta vigo 2-0 and now lets see if we can keep winning.

This weeks game is against Blackburn. Should be a good game to watch and a very hard fought much but our boys from highbury will do us proud again dont you worry guys.

well my prediction for the match is 2-0 with henry and toure to score our goals. Hopefully there will be no cards in the game but there most likely will be.

Well come on everyone post your predictions here and let us know who you think will score the goals.

Aussie

Established Member
Will we have struggled against them in the past however we are much better and they are much worse. Shouldnt be taken lightly however I think 2-1 to the Arsenal.

Henry
Pires

Emerton

Soler

Established Member
I can't remember what I predicted in the other thread so I'm going to just make another one up!

Blackburn 0 - 2 Arsenal

Edu
Ljungberg

mood

2-0 to us.. We should have been playing this game on Sunday since our C.L. game was on Wednesday. Man utd's C.L. game was on Tues and they play on Sunday.

Anders Limpar

3-0 to the Arsenal

I really want our defence to keep a clean sheet tomorrow...

2-0 at half time, one early goal and one just before the end...

...and then we kill the game of about 5 minutes into the second half!!

I don't really care who scores but it would be great if Freddie continues his comeback with another so other teams starts to fear he will do what he did 2 seasons back in the run in. Henry of course. Something from a set piece would also be great, Campbell on a corner?? If Ali get some minutes on the pitch I would love for him to get his scoring in the first team underway aswell. Reyes likewise...and Dennis deserves another after the excellent display against Celta...

What the heck, I want the whole team to score...

Andrew

4-0. I don't think they can score against us and I don't think their defence can handle our attack. I hope I am not proven wrong.

Gooner83

Their new young look attack, won't trouble us much.

Have to watch Lucas Neil at the back, he could take one of our players out of the game for weeks :shock:

kNiteMare

Hey, what lucas neil last year was nothing more than accident, dont say that about him!!

Blackburn always played well awgainst us for some reason. Maybe Souness want to do fergie a favour. This will be hard fought no doubt.

1-3 to us
Emerton to score for them.
Henry, Freddie to score double.

Soler

Established Member
Lucas Neill? Just be thankful it wasn't the other, former Australian right back (Kevin "****ing **** of a ******" Muscat, by the way).

Legend#1

Established Member
Like I said in the other thread, a Hard fought 2-0 victory because they love playing against us

Freddie and Titi

Mark

Established Member
I know I said 2-0 on another thread, but I think 3-0 now. :)

Bergkamp, Pires and Freddie.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom