• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Bolton vs Arsenal | 20/12/03

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Bolton 1 - 3 Arsenal or Bolton 0 - 2 Arsenal

Scorers: Thierry, Bergie and Toure

BTW isn't it sydneygunnerfan's job to do the prediction thread :roll:

thegame24

Established Member
one of those days again like it was against leeds.

either we struggle cause the guys aint up for it

or we totally hammer them with a real comfortable win.

quattro

im very confident we will win. we're on a revenge binge of late starting with that match from blackburn. complacency is the last thing on the gunner's minds.

2-0 to the arse ljungberg and pires

SydneyGunnerFan

umm i think the score will be 3-1 henry bergkamp and toure

hey bencey this is my job right and you come on here starting to do these prediction pages its not going to happen again mate coz i do it all the time you can do it this game but coz you have started it.

Andrew

I've had enough of Bolton. It's about time we beat them easily. 5-0 to Arsenal with Henry scoring all five.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Right. It's spanking time! We are going to beat Bolton so far into the ground that it'll take fergiescum a week to dig his fat mate out! They're due it, and good as they can be they're going to get it. When all is said and done we were cruising last season until they went out and tried to cripple anyone that defended the right side for us and mugged us after three subs in a short time. Up til that point they were under manners, and thats where the fat gits northern monkey mercenary team will be this saturday!

Oh yeah, prediction, 6-2 to Arsenal. First 20 minutes... spank, spank, spank. Game over. Cruise. Add. JJ does a couple of amazing things. Cheeky...spank, spank. Game over. Stuart Hall compares the game to some obscure Greek battle and it's hero and the whole of Goonerdom sleeps happy knowing the best xmas present possible is guaranteed - waking up top of the league and in every cup you've enterer!

n_henry

Going for a tight 2-1 win. Henry and Toure to score. Henry hasn't scored in a while in the prem, and Toure really deserves a goal already! :D

But I'm quite terrified of Okocha..and Djorkaeff. :shock:

SydneyGunnerFan

come on why isnt anyone posting here for there predictions was it because i didnt do it for the game or is there an other reason so people come make some more predicitons if you havent already

Top Bottom