• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Crystal Palace vs Arsenal | 6/11/04

What will be the outcome of crystal palace vs Arsenal

• win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lose

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ozgooner

what a difference a few weeks can make. 2 weeks ago all us gunner supporters were full of voice, praising our great club as we continued the streak. Now i see after our first loss(which we all know its hard to swallow considering the team we were playing and the circumstances in that game :evil: )and then backed up with a draw against a side that will probably be relegated, there are some on this site sinking the boot in saying stuff like we are struggling and we are on the verge of afalling apartthis season. All i have to say to those people is have some faith we just had a little hiccup big deal, Arsenal is a great enough club/team that today they will be back on track and STILL on top of premiership. This is only my opinion some of u might agree, some might not.

As for todays game i think it will be 5 - 1 with henry and reyes scoring doubles and our skipper on the scoresheet.

patrick42uk

Established Member
4-0 arsenal. i could see henry scoring a hattrick. considering all the paper talk as well, you could see him celebrating each goal by directing one of his stern looks towards the press box.

Gunner4life09

i can't see palace not scoring especially with us missing Sol and Johnson in such great from but we will be too much quality for them and seeing as how the press is pissing Henry off he'll score a hat-trick and i expect Reyes to get 1 too 4-1.

Latest posts

Top Bottom