• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

we had a great win last night against leeds and are going through to the next round in the F.A cup. Some great goals and i heard kolo toure scored a goal aswell thats good to hear.

How do u guys think we will go on thursday against everton??

well my prediction is 3-1 toure edu and kanu to score

Aussie

Established Member
2-1 like last time henry and Jens with an amazing run from his box and then a rocket of a shot form 25 metres out

Andrew

My predictions are normall way off... So I'll try again.

2-0... Ljungberg and Bergkamp. Although it's very difficult to leave Henry and Pires out of the scorers. Will also be interesting to see if Kanu will start.

Lukazan

Established Member
I'm going for 3-1.

Dunno who will score for Everton and don't really care, but Henry will get one, and Pires will get the other two.

vin de guerre

Like the Southampton game this too is where we came up lacking last season ala Rooney.
I will be happy with three points! and If I am not being too demanding a 2-0 lead well before the final ten minutes. I would like my nerves intact for a while longer.

pamilih

Henry and Kanu should be rested. If Ali is fit he can play, otherwise Wiltord dan Bergkamp. Perhaps David Bentley should be given a chance as a sub.

zerofeel

the heart badly wants Arsenal to thrash Everton but the mind says its gonna be a night of firecracking battle till the referee blows the final whistle and the scoreboard reads 1 nil to the ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!! and if Henry isnt the scorer,then he will be the SORCERER that created the winning goal....let the magic of ARSENAL remain till the very last flame of the EPL ceases and the king is return to his rightful throne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONWARDS ARSENALLLL!!! ;D :mrgreen:

Mark

Established Member
i hope parlour plays in this one, this is the sort of game he'd be useful in. i hope to god we go 2-0 up and i don't have to panic towards the end with us hanging on to a one goal lead. pires and ljungberg with the goals.

reggiepaul

112310 nil to arsenal

Henry will move so fast and score so fast he will literally BLIND the
opposition and all arsenal fans who will sense and feel and believe as
though there has BEEN a SECOND COMING (HALLELULJAH - PRAISE THE KING (OF
KINGS!!)) as they straddle and waddle around LIVERPOOL SCOUSENHAUSEN
SCHADENFREUDE DAS GOOD YAA and Wayne Singh Rooney bemused, shocked and
balancing on many many hubcaps will quickly sign away to be sold to oil
barons R US in Saudi Arabia.

th14fan

I've got 3-1 to us as Pires nets one and henry with a double. Love the football we are playing at the moment as we are possessing and passing well. We need to find a spot in first team for Clichy tool. Too valuable to leave on bench.

bencey

really tough game i will say another nail-biter with us clinching a 1-0 win again with sol heading the winner from a corner

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
This game brings back memories of last year when Rooney ended our 30 game unbeaten run. Let hope lightening doesn't strike twice. I'm going for a 2-1 win for us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom