• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Everton vs Arsenal | 07/01/04

A

Anonymous

JazzG said:
This is the team I'd like to see.

Lehmann

Lauren Sol Toure Ash

Freddie Parlour Paddy Bob

Kanu Henry

That is probably the team i would go for aswell, although i cant decide about Gilberto. You know what you will get with Parlour, 90 minutes of running and great tackels, but little else.

You dont know what you will get with Gilberto. He could be in one of his north of watford moods with little effort, or he could give us an extra goal threat from midfield with a little more creativity and more economical passing than raymondo offers.

Its a tough one, but Arsène will go with Gilberto imo.

Mark

Established Member
Arsène will definetly pick Gilberto, lets hope he has a good game, because when he does play well he's really good to have, he just doesn't do it often enough.

JazzG

Established Member
The game against Everton ain't gonna be great to watch. It will be scrappy and boring, Parlour is the man for those kind of games.

Adam

Established Member
I think Arsène will go with: Lehmann, Cole, Cygan, Campbell, Toure, Pires, Vieira, Gilberto, Ljungberg, Kanu, Henry.

I'd like to see Parlour in there.

zerofeel

i will go with Adam's 1st 11 line up since Wenger did rest cygan,toure,pires for the game with leeds but lets hope he reinstate toure back to the center and lauren on the right since for a game such as this,Cygan definetely lacks the pace to outmuscle Chubby Rooney n RATzinski...n in the central park,he should let Parlour play to match the physical brute of evertons midfield men but Gilberto is a favourite of Wenger so this dude probably will start the game....and to to top off things,JEFFERS TO score a disastrous own goal tryin to impress Wenger tat he is the fox in the box when he defends an Arsenal corner...hahahahhahaha ;D Onwards Arsenalllll!

Aussie

Established Member
Adam said:
I think Arsène will go with: Lehmann, Cole, Cygan, Campbell, Toure, Pires, Vieira, Gilberto, Ljungberg, Kanu, Henry.

I also like this line up and agree with parlour maybe getting a go

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I think Lehmann Lauren Toure Campbell Cole Ljungberg Gilberto Vieira Pires Kanu Henry

Kanu will score and Arsenal to avenge last season 3-1, I think we're starting to fly..

I'd also prefer to see Parlour in, for either Gilberto or Freddie

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Adam said:

I really wish Wenger would put Toure back at centre back now that Lauren is fit again. Rooney destroyed Cygan for pace at Highbury last season. If Ferguson plays then he's going to bully Cygan for the entire 90minutes.

Top Bottom