• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Newcastle United vs Arsenal | 29/12/04

The outcome of Newcastle vs Arsenal will be a......

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Loss

• Total voters

gooner#1

I hope every one had a good xmas -i(t was for me, since we won), and it should get even better if we beat Newcastle on Wednesday .

The boxing day match was the match to assure everyone that the real Arsenal is back, and we are really in this title race .Arsène said we should see the real Paddy in the second half of the season, and we saw a glimpse of him on Sunday.

Ashely Cole should return for this fixture and Gael Clichy will probably make way.Jose Reyes is still out -as is Gilberto,and Edu.

I think it will be a narrow 2-1 victory over the Magpies on Wednesday.A not from our local reporter up north -Exiled says :"we are gunner spank them"!
I think Henry will score again and Pires. I think Robert will score for them.

Spike

Established Member
3-0.

Henry x 2, Cole

Everytime, I name an unexpected goal scorer just to see what happens. P

Mark

Established Member
We should murder them, but I just know it will be more difficult than we expect. I reckon 3-1 to Arsenal though. Henry, Ljungberg and Vieira.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom