• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | 29/12/03

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone yes i am back sorry i havent been doing this for a while but i have been busy helping out a friend while she was going through this hard time but i am back now and im here to see what all your predictions are on this game

well my prediction is that it is going to be 3-1 to arsenal henry bergy and ali to score the goals

now come on guys tell me what you think the result will be

flotz

3-2 with bergkamp scoring...
and i predict there will be a red card but i dont know for who

n_henry

Think it'll be 3-1. Henry, Bobby..I don't know who'll score the other. Maybe Henry will get another double. ;)

thegame24

Established Member
upset that we were cheated there last year.

i reckon we will score quite a few cause most our goals have come away from highbury.

0-4. Henry and Pires will defo score/.

siddharth

arsenal4life said:
it will be a tough game

No. it will be a VERY VERY tough game.Southampton are a decent team and have run into good form off late.
Arsenal will have to work extremely hard and dig deep to score.
I say 0-1 or maybe 1-2....just guessing :roll:

Mark

Established Member
what happened to bergkamp being injured for the wolves game? he played and i really don't think he should've. We should've rested him for the southampton game which will be much harder. 2 games in 4 days is too much for him i think. starting aliadiere against southampton may be a wise move, although it may be tough for him. perhaps starting kanu with henry and ali and bergy on the bench.

johe

2-0 to us, first goal around 50-60 someone heading it in from a set-piece, then wenger putting in some defensive subs, and they pressure us heavily, and we counter attack, scoring a superb goal ;D

A

Anonymous

tough game.

remember we lost here last year and are not playing well, so get real with the score line.

goonerdownunder

I think it will be a tough game probably high scoring, i predict 3-2 to arsenal or 2-2 henry will score one or two and the other probably pires or ljungberg with the other beattie will score both for them i reckon

thierrys_girl

Established Member
my prediction

southampton 0- 2 Arsenal

Titi and freddie to score

it will be a tough game but i expect us to control the game well after our first goal

leongsh

Ditto about this being a tough game.

I'm guessing a scoreline of Southampton 1-2 Arsenal or probably even a Southampton 1-1 Arsenal scoreline.

They'll be smarting from the loss to Fulham and the game is being played at St. Mary's Stadium, not an easy venue for visiting teams.

Top Bottom