• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 13/11/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs Tottenham would be a......

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gooner#1

This would be a good derby.Both sets of Fans would be fired up even more so for this one .The spuds would want revenge for winning the title @ ****e Fart Drain , and we want revenge for for their last minute penalty which spoiled our Title Celebrations.
My prediction....a hard one....2-1 to the Arsenal, I hope...
My spud of a mother says 1-0 to the spuds-she wishes!

Gunner4life09

well naturally as arsenal fans i'd expect almost everyone to say WIN. i think both clubs are in need of a win pretty bad, things have been **** for the spuds these few weeks, losing alot and losing there best manager in years . . . we'll we all know our story.

3-1 is what i think, no desrespect but with cygan in the squad were going to concede a goal, 2 Henry 1 RVP.

ukbloke

If carrick starts then i think we could be in trouble, he controlled the match when he came on against charlton

I'm a very optomistic man, so I am hoping for a rout ( which we are more

than capable of handing the **** ), but on the other side of the rout I see

them scoring a goal, as one gooner said before with cygan in the back

four, I myself am hoping they just score one, because its unreasonable to

ask for a clean sheet without Sol being there.

kanuuu

Established Member
I would normally say a draw because they always give us a good game but i have a feeling this will be the game to get us back on a winning streak.

patrick42uk

Established Member
might be another draw i reckon. tottenham were looking shocking in the first half v charlton, but then carrick came on and they looked a really threatening side. will be interesting to see what jol does in terms of his tactics. will he be european and defend deep, despite being at home. or will he want to make an impression on the totenham fans by being gung-ho? delivering the scalp of arsenal would see him make many friends amongst the tottneham faithful. should be interesting and its the jol factor, combined unusually with our need to win this one, that probably makes it slightly harder to predict.

Spike

Established Member
Well whatever tactics they play, we ourselves need to play Gung-Ho to keep up with Chelsea, it's these bad patches that can lose the title for us, e.g. 2 seasons ago towards the end of the season.

This is a big game for both camps.

Arsenal are looking for their next competitive win, Sp**s are going through a bad patch trying to hold things together.

Both clubs are looking for the win and the new Sp**s manager will be looking to impress.

Probably our most crucial game of another dampened November.

AFCG7

Established Member
Agree with that.. if we only draw and Chelsea win then we are 5 point off the pace.. if we lose we are 6 points off.. not much of a difference points wise.It will be shocking if we lose but if we get a point its no help to us.If we go in there to win i think we can do it.If we go there hoping not to lose we dont have a chance.

tristan

AFCG7 said:
Agree with that.. if we only draw and Chelsea win then we are 5 point off the pace

Chelsea were 5 off the pace before the Arse-ManU game. Not impossible to overcome it.

patrick42uk

Established Member
its probably hard to imagine it now because chelsea are on such good form, but they will lose a couple more this season. two tricky games coming up against fulham away and bolton at home. i'm looking forward to the latter espcially as bolton have this tendency to rattle the big teams.

Chelsea are struggling even amidst the good form they have right now. It's finding the target that is their problem on occassion and they'll either raise their game against Arsenal or suffer from an on-form Arsenal by then.

I think Fulham will test them after their 4-1 beating they gave Newcastle.

A

Anonymous

this is blood and guts game. no fancy stuff here and of course bragging rights!

however i think Sp**s will be up to it and they have potential players that can score defoe & keane. we have henry as always

our defence is not up to speed and Sp**s defence is even ****ter so i'm going for
2-2

Latest posts+

Top Bottom