• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 13/11/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs Tottenham would be a......

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark

Established Member
In my current mood I think we will lose, but I imagine my mood will change to something more positive. If we win, it will be close though and we won't keep a clean sheet thats for sure. If we win it will be 3-2 to us, going similarly to that game against Newcastle at Highbury last season.

Henry IV

I can't see us beating Tottenham. We haven't won at SHL (work out the 'S') since 1999 and I don't think we're gonna start this weekend. I think it'll be a 1-1 draw.

tristan

Take some advice from a Chelski guy:

Get a few to the match early and smash up the Spuds' team bus. Will save you a lot of headaches ;)

AfC_li4nGht

2-0 Would be just fiNe :shock:

We need to score 2nd goal & keep a cleaN sheet that would really booast the team's morale :angel

James

Established Member
Henry IV said:
I can't see us beating Tottenham. We haven't won at SHL (work out the 'S') since 1999 and I don't think we're gonna start this weekend. I think it'll be a 1-1 draw.

Think i'll be realistic with our form at the moment and go along with that

Taozhe

Realistically it's a draw or a lost. But I am going to be positive and I think the team is going to play their hearts out for this game. Wenger probably talked to the team and the youths had shown the first team they can be replaced.

It's the right time to kick ass and what better to do it then do it to the SP*rs. I am looking at a convincing 3-1 win or maybe even a 3-0 with cygan or senderos doing a massive job.

gooner#1

I feel I a draw would be the most realistic result aswell-I hope the Everton win on Tuesday lifted the confidence of the squad .
What will they feel though , when they found out we are playing manure ???

stumpi1

we have to get liveo for this one.the boyz have got to be angry about recent form,so we could see something special or nervy.1st one i hope.

vin de guerre

I think this is the sort of game where we can get ot f our rut. There will be so much passion that any worries about how to put one foot in front of the other will go out of the window( ie we forgot how to win due to being scared of losing again). I expect a flowing game with plentyof goals. I would nt be srprised if we even get up 8 goals in this match,hopefully 5 for us!
Gooners 5 :clap v Spuds 3 :cry:

patrick42uk

Established Member
i hoped for this. jol is talking about how he was to incorporate attacking play int6 tottenham's style. he said all they'v been doing in training is working on attack. i hope he is naive enough to attack us on saturday in order to impress their fans.

Shomo

Definitely in will go win against Sp**s this is our best moment to beat arch rivals,and am hoping let it be jol's first defaet

leongsh

The arrival of Martin Jols at Tottenham Hotspur FC as their new manager would make this match a very tough one as a manager's first match in charge usually has the players of the said team being charged up to show what they can do and figure in his plans.

In any case, there can only be one result that I want to see, an Arsenal win over Tottenham Hotspur - and THAT'S totally non-negotiable.

If Arsenal don't play with enough North London pride to a win over the sorry arses of Tottenham Hotspur, I would be extremely unhappy and incensed. Any Arsenal player that does not show the commitment to win this match should just leave Arsenal for good.

This is the very match that Arsenal NEED TO WIN to get the much-needed confidence and menace back.

Florida Gooner

Desert_Gooner said:
as one gooner said before with cygan in the back

four, I myself am hoping they just score one, because its unreasonable to

ask for a clean sheet without Sol being there.

This is really a sad commentary on the current defense, if you think about it.

Ridge

leongsh said:
If Arsenal don't play with enough North London pride to a win over the sorry arses of Tottenham Hotspur, I would be extremely unhappy and incensed. Any Arsenal player that does not show the commitment to win this match should just leave Arsenal for good.
Thats why i say start Pennant and RVP, they have the hunger, and they dont fear anyone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom