• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | 07/02/04

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I'm not too bothered about Man Utd as long as we keep winning. We've got another big game on Tuesday against Southampton.

dynasty

bobbypires said:
leongsh said:
Ruud has 100 goals in 131 games, don't like the guy but that is impressive.

And people say that Arsenal depend on Henry's goals...

thats what i never get as well before...but i think its bevause henry does so much..incl assists..while ruud..just waits in the box

The Mini

dynasty said:
bobbypires said:
leongsh said:
Ruud has 100 goals in 131 games, don't like the guy but that is impressive.

And people say that Arsenal depend on Henry's goals...

thats what i never get as well before...but i think its bevause henry does so much..incl assists..while ruud..just waits in the box

Took the words right from my mouth, Ruud is a fat blob standing around shouting "pass the ball!" and blames others when he messes up (a bit like that really popular guy that was at your school), like the real Ronaldo but without the Brazilian flair.

Henry is a workhouse, he runs up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down. He has world class atributes for all the outfield positions

Mark

Established Member
i could not believe everton brought it back to 3-3, and we were winning 3-1 i was so happy but then they bloody won it right at the end. i'd rather everton had just lost 5-0 so i didn't have my hopes up! :x

on the bright side though, they conceeded 3 goals which is good for goal difference and if their defending continues to be this poor we will rip them apart when they come to highbury in march. :)

bobbypires

Established Member
The Mini said:
Took the words right from my mouth, Ruud is a fat blob standing around shouting "pass the ball!" and blames others when he messes up (a bit like that really popular guy that was at your school), like the real Ronaldo but without the Brazilian flair.

Totally true.

Taozhe

The southampton match will be scary and they are very on form. Hope we will come out with all three points :)

Overall glad we won :)

Top Bottom