• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 14

Manberg

Predator
I think Leicester are playing better than the season they won the title. But Liverpool are just unstoppable now.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think Leicester are playing better than the season they won the title. But Liverpool are just unstoppable now.

Other teams were very average when they won title.Not take anything from them,but Liverpool and City were far away from this level.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not basing this just on the goal today, but Grealish really looks like a classy player.

His technique, ability to hold onto the ball and weight of passing is quality.

Unfortunately by the end of the season he could be out of our price range.

Been keen on him for time, McGinn is fools’ gold from that Villa team.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Been keen on him for time, McGinn is fools’ gold from that Villa team.

29A025CA00000578-3124002-The_Aston_Villa_midfielder_appears_to_be_strewn_out_on_the_floor-m-95_1434327779284.jpg

Would replace peak Wilshere, on and off the pitch.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom