• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 19/20: Matchday 15

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Was satisfying seeing Daniel James headbutt his knee. I do like him still though.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Hopefully we'll stop hearing the moaning about how we missed out on Mourinho for a while at least. Still convinced the man is finished after his United stint and he's a proper c*nt on top of that of course.

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Hopefully we'll stop hearing the moaning about how we missed out on Mourinho for a while at least. Still convinced the man is finished after hi United stint and he's a proper c*nt on top of that of course.

He's done long time ago.Probably just desperate move to come here because Emery was so crap.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I was watching parts of the United-Sp**s game and Sp**s looked clueless in terms of creating chances and their build up play. United stifled them pretty well but they don't have to do a lot. Sp**s were very predictable. At least under Poch Sp**s were quite good at upping the tempo when needed and quickly moving the ball to create spaces to exploit. There was none of this today. It was slow, a lot of times Son, NDombele, Dele, etc were just running toward the United defence trying to do it all on their own.

nicky47

Established Member
Yeah I'm pretty worried about who's gonna beat this Liverpool team. They're class. Hopefully this busy month might catch them out...

Top Bottom