• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

Polar Bear

I need to come clean about Vardy. When Leicester won the prem, I was saying he is a one season wonder and is not a top player, I thought he would just fade out. I am a fuking idiot and I don't know what I'm talking about. I was totally wrong.

Vardy is amazing, I have to say it, every season he scores 20+ goals, you can't fluke it. Maybe half a season you can fluke, but not 5 prem seasons in a row.. the guy is top class. Absolutely lethal and he is so fast, his acceleration in incredible. And he scores all types of goals, long range shots, shots in the box, tap ins, headers, penalties, goals from acute angles.

I have never been so wrong about a player before. Vardy is the 100% real deal. He would have been an amazing player for us, if we had managed to pull that deal through and get him then I think it would have been one of the best signings we have made in a very long time.. and the guy is soooooo perfect for Away games because of his incredible speed and acceleration on the break. Vardy ya made a fool of me, I admit it all

Polar Bear

This the same Vardy who wasn't good enough for the Arsenal three years ago? Read the comments from back then! Makes you wonder how some people have the cheek to offer their authoritative opinions on anything Arsenal!
I am guilty, I was one of them, see my above post lol. I was so wrong, totally wrong. I feel like a mug. Vardy would have been an incredible and amazing signing for us. I wish we could turn back the clock and buy him. :(

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We could have bought Johnny Evans, a good, experienced premier league defender. But no, he apparently wasn't good enough for Arsenal and he went off very cheaply to Leicester, where he is currently playing much better than any of the flops Arsenal ended up buying.

He'd be a shambles here too, not as clownish as Sok or Luiz but we'd Arsenalise him soon enough

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom