• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 18

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I thought there was a protocol in place, by the 3rd warning the game should be abandoned?

Ewarwoowar

Sp**s won the lottery against Wolves as well, were utterly dominated and with fancier football too, they'd be on the same points as us now

Malky

Established Member
Surely Sp**s will have action taken against them for the racism? That’s disgraceful!
Hope they get a points deduction.

Tir Na Nog

Ugly scenes, can't believe stuff like this is happening in England, in London of all places in 2019, one of the most multicultural cities on earth. Thousands of Sp**s fans living there will be from all different backgrounds, ethnicity's, religions, etc. Sp**s fans had several black players playing for them today. It defies belief.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s dropping out of CL should do wonders for their credit rating. Keep those stadium mortgage bills coming.

Tir Na Nog

I haven’t forgotten bro. I never forget.

#NobodyIsSafe

BpNsf2jCAAAQG_s.jpg

Top Bottom