• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 21

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
ENIcnXsWkAA0aJw.png

Can see both Chelsea and Sp**s dropping points, City-Everton looks interesting as well

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aston villa goal got canceled because part of Weasley backhill was offside

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
exactly the type of player we need an attacking mid who drives forward with the ball creates and scores and he puts a shift in. he has really come on last season and this season
Yes that's why i think we should get him. Will cost us alot of money but we should try

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arteta might not want to play with a Grealish type. Think he’s someone who’ll interest Sp**s, Utd etc.

I’ll take Grealish.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Get rid of VAR, kill it with fire if need be. It's a genuine shambles at this point.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Watching Brighton play at home against Chelsea and I must say Brighton is a good side. Have watched a couple of their games now and they play really well. Nice and compact both in depth and width. Some nice passing and can break with speed. They are well coached for sure.

Overall this season I have been impressed by the standard of play in the league. Even the bottom to mid-table teams play some really nice football. Don't think overall standard of play has been better than it is this year. Especially coaching has become much better over the last 5 years.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Stuff like this is just ridiculous. Why the FA allows this is beyond me. If the offside hasn't led to any substantial benefit, i.e. attacking player being clearly offside while scoring or passing for a score I think they should just let it be. Right now it is officiated for any, even the smallest offside. Like I wrote, just ridiculous!

GDeep™

League is very weak
I would value Grealish at close to 70M if I was Villa. Mings close to 60. If they stay in the league. If they go down you probably knock off 10M.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Villa rejected £25m for Grealish two years ago from Sp**s, and his stock has gone up considerably since.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom