• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 22

LG10

Can Sp**s play Grealish and Alli? Utd will sign better players. Arsenal can’t afford him.

Can see him replace Maddison at Leicester.
Would be an upgrade on madders. I could see Liverpool going for him if Keita continues to flop

LG10

Grealish wouldn't be an upgrade on JM.
Madds is a bit of a set piece/long shot merchant, isn’t as influential in possession as grealish or as good a dribbler. Maddison’s final ball is a bit better but grealish is more than good enough in that respect while being better physically. Grealish doesn’t have a striker anywhere near Vardy’s level or have as many quality teammates. Be intersting to see how each would do if they switched teams.

Malky

Established Member
What's the hype with Mings? Because he's English? People on here talking like we should spend the money for him, which would be £40M+, but he's never stood out to me much. For me he's the same level as Chambers - decent premier league defender but not worth the money that Villa will demand.

Top Bottom