• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 23

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
EOfCWPWX0AA_cFi.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Liverpool to humiliate Utd, hopefully. Sp**s to win, Chelsea to batter Newcastle and my boy Moyes to take points off Fat Carlo.

Perfect weekend if the above happens.

Hopefully Bournemouth lose to Norwich. Would love to see Bournemouth get relegated.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
UpTheGunnerz, aka the forums prediction guru says this

Watford - Tottenham 2-1
Arsenal - Sheffield Utd 0-0
Brighton - Aston Villa 2-0
Man C - CP 4-1
Norwich - Bournemouth 1-1
Southampton - Wolves 2-1
West Ham - Everton 2-0
Newcastle - Chelsea 1-3
Burnley - Leicester 0-1
Liverpool - Man Utd 5-0

I actually have never predicted wrong in my life, so if u guys wanna put some money down!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool to humiliate Utd, hopefully. Sp**s to win, Chelsea to batter Newcastle and my boy Moyes to take points off Fat Carlo.

Perfect weekend if the above happens.

Hopefully Bournemouth lose to Norwich. Would love to see Bournemouth get relegated.

How can it be a perfect weekend if Sp**s win, you n0nce!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah you guys talked and jerked off his godness into existence. Tried my best to fight it but at least you are glad that one of the team you support is doing well!
How can you not like Mane and Salah? Lovely fellas.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool will bin United,reckon that'll be 3-0.Watford can do something against Sp**s,they're in good run.Reckon that Chelsea will beat Newcastle.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I have simulated Arsenal with both attacks 14.000.605 times and we only finished top4 once with Arsenal attack and that was when Lacazette sacrificed his position in the attack for Nketiah.
14 million scenarios where you receive horrible murder threats, how traumatic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom