• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 24

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Could’ve gotten top four this year, if we brought Arteta in earlier, shame.

If you covered up their faces, and just had them in normal clothes, you honestly couldn’t tell Luke Shaw and Jon Moss apart...identical bodies ffs :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Could’ve gotten top four this year, if we brought Arteta in earlier, shame.

If you covered up their faces, and just had them in normal clothes, you honestly couldn’t tell Luke Shaw and Jon Moss apart...identical bodies ffs :lol:

Twins.

giphy.gif

m-due

You have to be special having Chelsea and United ahead of you who have lost 16 games between them this season. Another United record. Burnley’s won at OT since 1960 :D Ole and Frankie should be in the hot seat, they have used up their playing days’ credit.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

United going around in circles. Ferdinand saying he can't see a plan or direction at the club but was bumming them all season saying he can see where they are going.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Too many times throwing lead is really costing us an good opportunity to be close to 4th. Yes only man city Liverpool wolves have lost less games than us but drawing 12 games from 24 is just sucks.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
United going around in circles. Ferdinand saying he can't see a plan or direction at the club but was bumming them all season saying he can see where they are going.

To be frank,they really lack quality in squad and Ole is piss poor manager.

Utd is in decline for long time,problem is that fans,media and former players can't accept that.They were dominant for long time and now they're like AC Milan.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Maguire looks a little ragged now that he isn’t sitting deep and soaking up pressure.

AWB is like Sagna at Arsenal, defensively untouchable but totally limited when in offensive positions.
Yeah, that's what I thought. He's exposed. Backs to the wall type who likes having his mind made up for him. They said he was a throwback tbf. Doesn't cut it though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

this man is a national treasure

His rants have to be real...but his comic timing is so ****ing perfect, he sometimes seems like a character Ricky Gervais created for The Office or something...amazing.

My Can of red stripe if flowing down my neck as we speak. :rofl:
Ah yah from yard? Ah red stripe run tings back in tivoli gardens sah. now fe mi it ah guiness me ah lick down right now sah. dem dutty red pussies force me to toast dem nasty dead raasholes. me ah wish evil tings from 1998 on dem stinkin teefs. good evening sah and enjoy my juice from home. bless up. jah rastafari each time sun ah rise.

Top Bottom