• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 13 (Dec 15-17)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
YNWA!

This is the second time in like 3 years, that I have had to become a Liverpool fan, in order to stop Sp**s winning a major trophy.

****ing hate football :mad:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Any predictions @Notorious Big? Could be another matchday where Sp**s and Chelsea lose, really need to start making up ground on them.

Think that Liverpool will win it.They were quite good at Anfield this season and won all matches.I will go for 3-1.

Wolves had weird season with lot of ups and downs,so don't know what to expect from them.Reckon that Chelsea will edge it at the end.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

YNWA!

This is the second time in like 3 years, that I have had to become a Liverpool fan, in order to stop Sp**s winning a major trophy.

****ing hate football :mad:

I hope they stuff Sp**s. Football has been ****e the last couple of years. Liverpool winning the league for the first time in thirty years and Leeds being promoted.

But Sp**s winning the league would simply take this to new depths. Add in us being relegated, and you might as well take up synchronic swimming.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

It's because he earn alot of money been fined 82K? because damn if a normal person get that fine he'll get bankrupt.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Wolves are absolutely screwed going forward man.

Wonder if they are linked with any strikers in January.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Havertz is having a stinker
He's struggled since he's come, but in his defence he's been played all over the place.

Needs to settle on a position and keep him there imo. He's young and they have coaches to work with him specifically (must be nice). He will figure it out.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes that's why people need to calm down about big money signings some settle quick some not going to different league is always difficult PL is not Bundesliga when defensively is weak and things too open at times.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

lol you can't tell me Traore doesn't get in this Wolves team.

They need to stop bullying him over that contract, they are losing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
lol you can't tell me Traore doesn't get in this Wolves team.

They need to stop bullying him over that contract, they are losing.
He was very good against us tow goals came from his effort if i'm not wrong but no surprise against Chelsea they much quicker midfield and defense so maybe in last 30 mins.

The only thing that was missing in 2020 was for our strikers to gon drought whil 35 year old Giroud is banging them in like Manberg creates accounts.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The only thing that was missing in 2020 was for our strikers to gon drought whil 35 year old Giroud is banging them in like Manberg creates accounts.
or Chelsea spend 250m and still Giroud is their most important player not Werner Abraham Zyiech Pulisic :lol:

Top Bottom