• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 13 (Dec 15-17)

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
It was a wonderful first touch. Finish was ok I feel better gk would have saved.

AmsterdamGunner

I hate to say it but i understand what United is doing with building their squad. English core, own talents that get plenty of chances and buying what they need. Ofcourse they have lots more money, they are inconsistent and lose games, but i can see them moving forward the last two years. I wish we had a plan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hate to say it but i understand what United is doing with building their squad. English core, own talents that get plenty of chances and buying what they need. Ofcourse they have lots more money, they are inconsistent and lose games, but i can see them moving forward the last two years. I wish we had a plan.
Utd had 8 years to sort themselves out and they still rebuilding lol.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also is that Martial first goal of season? :lol: i'm seeing alot of Manutd fans giving up on him.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We really need some fast players. I miss the days of Theo when watching utd. That gives them a huge advantage. Nobody in our squad is fast in terms of acceleration. Maybe martinelli.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Finally an arsenal fans understand when I tried to tell them what Ole is doing they never did.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do any of you think we will catch United, hard for me to care how well they do or don't do atm...feel the league is already over for us, we look so broken...would take 17th right now if offered ffs :lol:

Think we could still do well in Europe and the cups though.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Do any of you think we will catch United, hard for me to care how well they do or don't do atm...feel the league is already over for us, we look so broken...would take 17th right now if offered ffs :lol:

Think we could still do well in Europe and the cups though.
i don't think so UTD even if they concede 2 goals a game but they capable of scoring 3 every game they competing for top 4, our team give you no hope of competing we'll finish like 10th unless something happen we find good source of creativity and go to winning run correctly i don't have hope.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sheffield United will regret not sacking Chrissy Wilder and getting Fat Sam, imo.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sheffield United will regret not sacking Chrissy Wilder and getting Fat Sam, imo.
Their Saudi owner said they'll stick with Wilder even if they did go down, seem similar with Norwich and their German manager.

Top Bottom