• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 17 (Jan 1-4)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ince was on the MNF and they were talking about his career etc, West Ham, Utd, Inter, Liverpool, first Black England captain etc. Great history.

Interesting that Carragher says he thinks Ince gets overlooked when great PL midfielders are mentioned, and that he thinks Ince is up there with the usual guys of Keane, Vieira, Lampard, Scholes, Gerrard etc. Big shout from him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ince was on the MNF and they were talking about his career etc, West Ham, Utd, Inter, Liverpool, first Black England captain etc. Great history.

Interesting that Carragher says he thinks Ince gets overlooked when great PL midfielders are mentioned, and that he thinks Ince is up there with the usual guys of Keane, Vieira, Lampard, Scholes, Gerrard etc. Big shout from him.

Heard Wright say that when Ince was named the England captain ahead of that massive game v Italy, they both broke down in tears in their room, touching stuff.

Never got to see him at his best, but looked amazing from the footage I have seen, big character too which you need.

He's probably as good as anyone in that list bar Vieira, no other centre midfielder in this county is Paddy level.

Ffs...

:rofl:

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Eq5LfGZXIAE39FA
Thank you so much. But why?:lol:

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
City have a better squad

If I have to name world class players on both sides exclude VVD & prime Aguero. City only have Sterling & KDB while Liverpool have Mane, Salah, Thiago, Allison & probably Robertson. Liverpool have better squad in my opinion on paper.

I must say only Dias & KDB will get into Liverpool XI and also may be Gundogan. City only have better depth on defense, Liverpool have ****s for their defense’s depth. Midfield & attacking depth they are equal if we consider Aguero past his prime year.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This season is so weird. West Ham are in 10th place, nothing too strange about that, what's strange is they're only 7 points off 1st place.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Don't you average like a penalty every other game for the last two years? You get more penalties then Onlyone gets short jokes.

Something like 33 pens in the last 59 games, absolutely ridiculous so it is. Bruno Fernandes has taken 16 pens since arriving last January, it should take years to take that many pens. I'm not saying Utd are bad, they're pretty good, but football's a lot easier when you get a free shot at goal every other game.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
That leaves Sp*rs or Utd. 2021 can f*ck off already if that happens.

If only Arteta hadn't been so damned foolish as well as pigheaded, this would have been the season we could have contended for the title. If only he had made sure to play a 10 (ESR, Özil, Someone bought in the summer, IDGAF) from the start of the season then we could have been in the race.

Unforgivable the unforced mistakes he's made and what they're costing us. Unforgivable.

Arteta is keeping Boris Johnson company on my inept figureheads' **** list.

GDeep™

League is very weak
On Ince again, he went to Italy when Serie A was the best league in the world. In the 90’s it was Italian football that had all the glitz and glamour. The best managers, best players etc.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom