• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 19 (Jan 16-23)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
f*cking hell i'm watching this game without fan noise and there's a couple of Palace coaches who will not f*cking shut up, must be a nightmare having to play listening to all that ****e.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
f*cking hell i'm watching this game without fan noise and there's a couple of Palace coaches who will not f*cking shut up, must be a nightmare having to play listening to all that ****e.
Yes Roy assistant manager was shouting all game against us telling defenders how to tackle where to go:lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member
Players should be up for these games, no passion anymore money has ruined the game in more ways than one.
I also think manager as well do not want to take risks of fear of messing up and getting sacked and they still it into their players. Money rules the world sadly. Football is getting worse

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

BLUE MOON, YOU SAW ME STANDING ALONE! WITHOUT A DREAM IN MY HEART. WITHOUT A LOVE OF MY OWN! BLUE MOON.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nobody talking how good city been defensively this season 13 goals conceded from 17 game also Dias look great signing

Yeah him and Stones have been really good.

Used to think Laporte was quality but he doesn’t even play right now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Missing Tierney against crystal Palace hurt us we just needed extra creativity against them because honestly they totally crap

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The love fest of Bruno Fernandes is sickening, tbf.

He's a good player, but the way everyone talks about him you would think he was Bergkamp/Cantona level ffs...see he's got like a record of Premiership player of the month awards in a short space of time or something, only elite part of his game is penalties :lol:

littleboysilva

The love fest of Bruno Fernandes is sickening, tbf.

He's a good player, but the way everyone talks about him you would think he was Bergkamp/Cantona level ffs...see he's got like a record of Premiership player of the month awards in a short space of time or something, only elite part of his game is penalties :lol:
Bruno Fernandes one of those players that definitely don’t pass the eye test for an elite player

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Win tomorrow and we 10th send Grealish and emi to 11th even tho they'll still have 4 games in hand :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom