• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,538

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It's fair to say the absence of fans in the stadium is producing some mad sh!t.
I wonder if this doesn't warrant a serious investigation as to how crowds are affecting refereeing. It's still the same guys out there on the pitch.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

travelmeme-e1502896335802.png
I think he means on a personal note, because he's finally a first choice keeper. I'm sure that's what he means.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I wonder if this doesn't warrant a serious investigation as to how crowds are affecting refereeing. It's still the same guys out there on the pitch.
It throws up loads of interesting stuff to chew on tbh. I'm sure we aren't done yet either. Have no clue what the stats are, but I'll be very surprised if there hasn't been more penalties awarded to the away teams than ever before since March. Refs have definitely been affected.

Malky

Established Member
Has Van Dijk bought into his own hype and it’s going south for him or was he over rated from the start? Because the guys been very poor for months now - basically since Pool had the title wrapped up.

Manberg

Predator
Has Van Dijk bought into his own hype and it’s going south for him or was he over rated from the start? Because the guys been very poor for months now - basically since Pool had the title wrapped up.

Neither. Any CB looks bad when they get caught for playing such a high line. He didn’t really make mistakes today.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Remember last season, almost lost faith in football. They were so close, had to support Watford for the rest of the season after that win.

I never doubted that they wouldn't be able to pull it off. What I never suspected was that it would be Watford, of all teams, to derail their ambitions :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom