• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
1.jpg

2.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lot of good games this weekend tbf. Big games are on Saturday obviously but Sp**s and Leicester could be in for tough games as well.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I was just watching the Liverpool vs Everton game in 2010. That was the last time Everton has won against Liverpool in the Merseyside derby. Arteta scored the winner. Feels like a lifetime ago.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Fulham's away kit is absolutely horrific, while for some reason Wolves will be wearing their Portugal inspired kit away to Leeds. We're wearing navy at City. :red:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Scary scary team. Perfectly balanced midfield to help them gain control, frightening attack and of course Robertson-TAA bombing down the flanks. I always feel as tho Liverpool look a lot better with Matip than Gomez but that's just me.

Everton also put out their probable strongest side so it'll be interesting to see, this is a huge test for them after such a good start, one which they've failed for the best part of a decade.

The story here is whether Everton are the real deal, if Liverpool capitulation at Villa was just a blip and if Adrian once again will play a huge factor.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Scary scary team. Perfectly balanced midfield to help them gain control, frightening attack and of course Robertson-TAA bombing down the flanks. I always feel as tho Liverpool look a lot better with Matip than Gomez but that's just me.

Everton also put out their probable strongest side so it'll be interesting to see, this is a huge test for them after such a good start, one which they've failed for the best part of a decade.

The story here is whether Everton are the real deal, if Liverpool capitulation at Villa was just a blip and if Adrian once again will play a huge factor.

No, yes, yes.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi/Luiz gets a yellow for that everyday of the week.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Looks very bad for VVD there, ouch.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Pickford is seriously bad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pickford :rofl:

Is that not a pen and a red, did they change VAR?

That's definitely a red for Pickford, even if it was offside.

Last edited:
Top Bottom