• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
On current form? Absolutely should. But with Southgate, absolutely won't.

I know DCL is flavour of the month but Kane’s in blistering form too. How many assists does he have already? And you know he’ll get his usual 20 goals.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Jorginho is Quality.
Chelsea is the team to beat this season.
Hasenhüttl is just insane, I like Southampton's attitude but every game that I watch from then it always feels like the worst Arsène´s Arsenal. Just no balance whatsoever.
The right side, I mean if you are going to use Walker-Peters in that way against Chelsea you should play with 3 in the back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho is Quality.
Chelsea is the team to beat this season.
Hasenhüttl is just insane, I like Southampton's attitude but every game that I watch from then it always feels like the worst Arsène´s Arsenal. Just no balance whatsoever.
The right side, I mean if you are going to use Walker-Peters in that way against Chelsea you should play with 3 in the back.
He love play high line and good football but not with Southampton quality

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He love play high line and good football but not with Southampton quality
It's a matter of balance, we know Southampton does not have the quality, but neither does Leeds or Brighton to play the way they are playing.
You need to cover spaces. I love high line pressing mentality football. but this looks like is going to be a massacre.
its Chelsea FFS. be mindful.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom