• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

dino bravo

Honestly I said Chelsea should of spent the Havertz money on a CB or two yet I was told Silva would do the job. They had a great attacking window but f*ck me the defence is shocking.
Winning the game 3-2, Southampton having the better of it second half, and Lampard brings Ziyech on, totally unecessary.

They look great going forward, but they need to be, as it's tough needing at least 3 to win a game :lol:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Honestly I said Chelsea should of spent the Havertz money on a CB or two yet I was told Silva would do the job. They had a great attacking window but f*ck me the defence is shocking.
This is what got you Trusted status.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

The thing with Chelsea is that it's not Havertz or a CB, they'll make up for it by going big on a CB next window. Prioritising a budget is more for the less rich clubs, they'll still address it.

dino bravo

Utd and Chelsea must be watching each others results like a hawk. Poch can only take over at one of them...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The thing with Chelsea is that it's not Havertz or a CB, they'll make up for it by going big on a CB next window. Prioritising a budget is more for the less rich clubs, they'll still address it.

Sure, but they have lost many points already because of it.

Maybe they buy a great CB in January? Not the easiest window to get one, especially for good price.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

We saw Leno go off on a stretcher and be fine. I tore my ACL two years ago. Still trying to rehab it. Walked around for months before I had the OP.
The ACL is a weird ligament. I actually think that one of my reconstructed ones is off again and has been for years, but knee is quite stable most of the time so don’t even want it checked.

Hope your knee recovers. Just keep the rehab up!

gkoat

Maybe they buy a great CB in January? Not the easiest window to get one, especially for good price.
Yeah, good luck finding a world cup winning CB needing to move in January

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wtf was that disallowed Liverpool winner all about? It’s decisions like that which gives VAR a bad name. ****ing atrocious. No part of Sane was offside. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was a rule change after that. Probably the worst decision I’ve seen to date.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yeah fair enough, just saying that Chelsea aren't limited the way other clubs are. This was more of a bad judgement call than Chelsea being restrained by a budget. I just don't think you can use an Arsenal lense to measure Chelsea's transfer strategy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

What difference between the Pickford or Richarlison red card? The Pickford was much worse

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Maybe not this season but if they fix that defence next year, they'll be pretty favorites for the title. Pulisic, Werner, Havertz, Ziyech is an incredible attack

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The ACL is a weird ligament. I actually think that one of my reconstructed ones is off again and has been for years, but knee is quite stable most of the time so don’t even want it checked.

Hope your knee recovers. Just keep the rehab up!

The stability of the knee is fine. Just trying to strengthen my hamstring which is really difficult.

Latest posts

Top Bottom