• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be interesting to see how teams like Everton and Villa will keep up both teams systems working for now but things could change

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All it takes to be world class is a handful of good games and (crucially) to be sold by Arsenal...amazing!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Leno is absolutely top quality. Made huge saves just yesterday to keep us in with a chance to get a result.

Yeah I’ve been team Emi for a long time but it doesn’t mean we’ve got Almunia in goal.

I think we were just blessed with two top goalkeepers at once unfortunately. Wish we had one of them a decade ago.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Nothing in that free kick in the lead up, but what a goal by Lanzini. Unbelievable.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I almost brought my house down with the celebration for that Lanzini goal. Sp**s are a point behind us despite us playing harder games.

I am concerned about them though, eventually they won't keep bottling their leads. Their attack is the best in the league at the moment.

Malky

Established Member
I see after Sp**s dropping points people now genuinly think Villa are title contenders? They do not have the squad depth for that, beyond their first 11 they're poor. They'll fall away soon.

Stop ****ing talking about Martinez after every Villa game. You lot bang on about him as if he's flawless, when he had a massive howler against Fulham and was lucky to get away with a VAR check.
The only thing he's better than Leno at is crosses, other than that it's pretty even. Would argue that Leno is a better shot stopper.

roz

Fake News Merchant
No he wasn't, FFS. Bellerin was the one that was at fault, if he did his job properly then there wouldn't be this discussion.
Definitely in part Bellerin, was poor keeping nonetheless. Leno made some good saves throughout the game though.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Have been watching the Liverpool Everton highlights and Liverpool were just absolutely robbed in that game. 2 clear red cards from absolutely horrible tackles and a goal not given for what must be the smallest of offsides. If I was a Liverpool fan, which thank God I am not, I would be absolutely fuming! Never seen that poor refereeing in my whole life. Just unbelievable.

Hope Pickford and Richarlison are suspended for longer periods. They both deserve it especially Pickford now that it is clear it was an ACL tear. What an absolute idiot!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It happens in contact sport.

Highlights how bad the officiating is though, which is the bigger issue.

VAR, screens the ref can look at, goal line tech and they are still getting it wrong. I don’t watch other leagues like I watch the Premiership but it feels like the refereeing here is the worst.

It’s the major talking point every weekend.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom