• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2018/19: The Fight for a CL Spot

Where do you foresee us finishing this season?

• Total voters

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Can’t wait till Chelski are dead and burried. They seemingly **** up every other week yet always are in with a chance. Damn Hazard.

Imagine them losing out on Top 4, losing Hazard to Real, and then losing another number of players who don't want to play EL another time: Kanté, Higuain, Willian. Kovacic will return to Real, too. On top of that they might have a transfer ban.

Think it'l be United and Arsenal in the Top 4. Which could seriously harm Sp**s, too. Don't think that muppet Kane will leave, but it could very well mean goodbye for Eriksen. And I wouldn't be against raiding them for Son, tbh.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s not getting CL this year could affect them for years with their stadium debt. I've said for ages they could be in trouble, haven't won anything ever, debt, add no CL and they'll be forced to sell stars.

Chelsea as well could be in big trouble. CL is f*cking needed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Think it'l be United and Arsenal in the Top 4. Which could seriously harm Sp**s, too. Don't think that muppet Kane will leave, but it could very well mean goodbye for Eriksen. And I wouldn't be against raiding them for Son, tbh.
This summer could be the start of the dismantling of the Sp**s' team of the last few years. Walker and Dembele already gone with Eriksen, Alderweireld, Rose and Lamela to follow. Reminds me a lot of the 2011 and 2012 summers when Fabregas, Nasri, Clichy, Song and Van Persie left after years of coming close to winning trophies but never actually succeeding.

Toby

This summer could be the start of the dismantling of the Sp**s' team of the last few years. Walker and Dembele already gone with Eriksen, Alderweireld, Rose and Lamela to follow. Reminds me a lot of the 2011 and 2012 summers when Fabregas, Nasri, Clichy, Song and Van Persie left after years of coming close to winning trophies but never actually succeeding.

If they **** up Top 4, it's the beginning of their end. Either apart from Kane they'll loose Eriksen, Alli - who'd make a lovely addition to Pep's peptide boys -, Alderweireld, maybe Vertonghen and Lamela, if Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool are clever they'll be all over Son as he'd fit any of these, and their manager...or these guys stay on regardless and just confirm their bottler homeboy mentality and their demise will spring from this.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Except we signed Cazorla and Mesut shortly after that while Sp**s will likely buy ten average players and start again. Here's to hoping they really plummet down the league over the next half a decade.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
If they **** up Top 4, it's the beginning of their end. Either apart from Kane they'll loose Eriksen, Alli - who'd make a lovely addition to Pep's peptide boys -, Alderweireld, maybe Vertonghen and Lamela, if Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool are clever they'll be all over Son as he'd fit any of these, and their manager...or these guys stay on regardless and just confirm their bottler homeboy mentality and their demise will spring from this.

Is Son out of contract? If not, zero chance we get him. Levy would rather walk out onto the pitch and take a **** in the center circle during a game than sell a player to Arsenal.

Toby

Is Son out of contract? If not, zero chance we get him. Levy would rather walk out onto the pitch and take a **** in the center circle during a game than sell a player to Arsenal.

Nope. Under contract til 2023:lol:

Levy will take anyone to the cleaners coming in for him, absolutely, but I could imagine him wanting to leave if there's a mass exodus happening at Sp**s this summer if they miss CL

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Nope. Under contract til 2023:lol:

Levy will take anyone to the cleaners coming in for him, absolutely, but I could imagine him wanting to leave if there's a mass exodus happening at Sp**s this summer if they miss CL

How they have managed to keep a hold of their best players while winning **** all and paying them peanuts is beyond me.

Is it something in the water up in that part of North London?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
How they have managed to keep a hold of their best players while winning **** all and paying them peanuts is beyond me.

They have a different "asset retaining" model.

Remember how they used to give Bale annual contract improvements and extended the deal. When Bale peaked, they sold him for a world record transfer fee.

Similarly, they improved ( and extended) Kane, Alli, Son and other valuable players for every year.

Toby

Levy is just a decent CEO. They have been very shrewd when it comes to contracts. It's just they're serious bottlers.

I don't think it's so baffling they could keep on to many players. If you look at recent years everything about them actually looked like they were getting somewhere so it was an attractive option to stay. They just never really went anywhere and I think they're about to get into a period where this comes to an end and they can no longer hold players with promise of a succesfull project, as this "project" should have started winning things 1 or 2 seasons ago.

say yes

forum master baiter
Honestly not sure who is going to be able to afford any of Sp**s’ stars. Prices are so inflated now and they’re all on long term contracts.

Reckon Kane would cost about £200m in this market.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Except we signed Cazorla and Mesut shortly after that while Sp**s will likely buy ten average players and start again. Here's to hoping they really plummet down the league over the next half a decade.
I want them to stay relevant so that we can enjoy beating them every season.

Not like the times under Wenger's early days when they were ****.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
They have a different "asset retaining" model.

Remember how they used to give Bale annual contract improvements and extended the deal. When Bale peaked, they sold him for a world record transfer fee.

Similarly, they improved ( and extended) Kane, Alli, Son and other valuable players for every year.

Levy is just a decent CEO. They have been very shrewd when it comes to contracts. It's just they're serious bottlers.

I don't think it's so baffling they could keep on to many players. If you look at recent years everything about them actually looked like they were getting somewhere so it was an attractive option to stay. They just never really went anywhere and I think they're about to get into a period where this comes to an end and they can no longer hold players with promise of a succesfull project, as this "project" should have started winning things 1 or 2 seasons ago.

That was just my jealousy talking. They got to keep their best players meanwhile the snakes who played for us couldn't wait to stab the man who gave them a football career to begin with, in the back.

Some of it was our own fault because unlike Sp**s and their renewals, we would wait to the last minute to offer a contract.

I don't know why people would think Sp**s were getting somewhere, its Sp**s

blaze_of_glory

Honestly not sure who is going to be able to afford any of Sp**s’ stars. Prices are so inflated now and they’re all on long term contracts.

Reckon Kane would cost about £200m in this market.
Just gotta hope Zidane likes a bunch of them. Real seem like they may go full money-is-no-object mode this summer.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Didn't realise Sp**s will have had an extra week of rest on the remaining teams. Good thing they're playing City 3 times, Liverpool away and West Ham at home all within a month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom