• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: Gameweek 4

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Saturday 31st August

12:30
Southampton vs Manchester United

15:00
Chelsea vs Sheffield United
Crystal Palace vs Aston Villa
Leicester City vs Bournemouth
Manchester City vs Brighton and Hove Albion
Newcastle United vs Watford
West Ham United vs Norwich City

17:30
Burnley vs Liverpool

Sunday 1st September

14:00
Everton vs Wolverhampton Wanderers

16:30
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur

Went ahead as @rich 1990 was slacking.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Christ look at that bench, this has to be the weakest United squad I've ever seen

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Feel for Pogba man. Look at that front 6. I'd be gutted if I was him and had to step on the sane pitch as my teammates who're barely top 10 material.

He'll get the blame as usual. As if it's his fault Andreas (whoever the **** that is), a championship winger and Trashford aren't up to standard. Then throw in a well past his best Mata and Scott McTominay who's most notable quality is his "attitude" and he sticks out because he's just so much better than them all it's frightening. And to think United fans blame him for wanting to leave.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Most utd fans want Greenwood to start looks like they have such high hopes on him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Feel for Pogba man. Look at that front 6. I'd be gutted if I was him and had to step on the sane pitch as my teammates who're barely top 10 material.

James is gonna be good but it’s mental he’s playing so much now.

He only broke into a Championship team last year ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Manutd are injury away in any position to be in crisis if Maguire injured or even Lindelof they'll be forced to play off form Jones or Rojo same in midfield and attack no much quality in there. i don't know how Ed is surviving this.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Manutd are injury away in any position to be in crisis if Maguire injured or even Lindelof they'll be forced to play off form Jones or Rojo same in midfield and attack no much quality in there. i don't know how Ed is surviving this.

Club is big mess since Sir Alex left them.

Malky

Established Member
That United squad is a total shambles, even today's starting 11 is only missing Shaw and Martial from being, arguably, their strongest side.
Like @yousif_arsenal said, an injury at CB or CM and they're in ****, deep, deep ****.
Can't believe they spent £150M in the summer and that's the team they've got :lol::lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
That United squad is a total shambles, even today's starting 11 is only missing Shaw and Martial from being, arguably, their strongest side.
Like @yousif_arsenal said, an injury at CB or CM and they're in ****, deep, deep ****.
Can't believe they spent £150M in the summer and that's the team they've got :lol::lol::lol:
I think they bought very well the problem not replacing Herrera Lukaku is going to be big problem.

Malky

Established Member
I think they bought very well the problem not replacing Herrera Lukaku is going to be big problem.
Yeah their summer signing were good, AWB is a very good signing, Maguire they overpaid massively for, and James is a prospect, but they really shouldn't be relying on him so heavily.
Can't understand their reason not to replace Herrera or sign a top class CF with their intention of selling Lukaku. They've left themselves short in nearly every position.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We can make this a good weekend by beating Sp uds. Beyond that it's possible Yanited will drop points and Chelsea are liable to drop points in any game. Don't see Liverpool thrashing Burnley but they'll probably scrape it.

So we need a win tomorrow or we could lose ground on most of our 3rd/4th place rivals.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom