• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 5

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We will probably lose our home game 0:2 or 0:3 against City and everyone will say, that they are above our level, while Norwich is beating them with 10 injured players.
At home we always have to try to beat big teams away from home is difficult nobody can get good results against Liverpool or City at thier ground

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We will probably lose our home game 0:2 or 0:3 against City and everyone will say, that they are above our level, while Norwich is beating them with 10 injured players.
We will probably play with 2 keepers, 5 defenders, 18 holding midfielders, half a striker and still end up losing 4-0.

ASIF

People making it sound like liverpool won't drop points underestimate the point that they always **** up they haven't won the league in 30 years.I have seen them have a 5 point lead with 4 games left and still screw up.So if we win tomorrow go level on points with city we can atleast join the 2horse race.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
At home we always have to try to beat big teams away from home is difficult nobody can get good results against Liverpool or City at thier ground

I'm talking about our homegame.
We lost all of our 5 games against City, we are bigger than them and we finally have to get a result against them again.
It's not acceptable to say "we only lost 0:2 against them".

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Are the mods experiencing server errors too? Haven’t seen them in a while.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wait Norwich beat City? How is that possible? All the tactical geniuses on here convinced me that when you play a superior team the only thing you can do is defend with 10 players in your box and hope to limit your thrashing to less than 3
Norwich are going to do that to everybody and win the league... No, they're not actually... See what I'm getting at?

Manberg

Predator
City are going to drop many points. A Stones and Otamendi CB pairing is going to leak goals. Not replacing Kompany will cost them.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I like what Lampard is trying at Chelsea; showing confidence in Mount and Abraham, and being paid back well. Abraham looks like going to the every top. Mount needs games for the England. They're both live.

Top Bottom