• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
City aren't as resolute defensively as we are, they concede chances. Baring that in mind if Sp**s are somewhat up for it they will create problems. They had chances against us so you'd imagine they'd create more Vs City especially given how many Forest had.

I'm not entirely convinced but I don't buy this narrative that City are just gonna rock up to their stadium and beat them comfortably. Unless of course Sp**s lose badly Vs Pool and Villa have top 4 sewn up.

I think it will be that simple for City, because they have a few problems in their setup that can be exploited.

From the known ones like set pieces, and reliance on Van der Wen. To other lesser talked about issues like their consistent 2-3 build up shape, which leaves them really exposed behind their fullbacks. And this is just me sitting at home, watching them. Imagine Pep.

They will put up a fight of course, and may even score goals. But I think City will manage the occasion and knock them out quickly.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Both ours and Cities games this weekend are deceptively tricky. Bournemouth really are the best team left for us to play at this moment, and City have conceded in the majority of their games this season, and Wolves should have Cunha and Hwang back,

We really need to perform here. I am confident though, but its not one to take for granted.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Everybody talking about sp*rs taking points off City but nobody talking about City erasing our GD against sp*rs. They are in full holiday mode ;)

At least were keeping the title race honest. COYG.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Would require a miracle of City losing twice in a row but it's still a mathematical possibility of us winning the league at Old Trafford.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So if we end up not winning the league it gonna be because these Fulham and villa results. Super frustrating.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So we only need one more win to have our best ever season our record is 26 last season was 26. Goal scoring wise too

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom