• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 1 (Aug 11-14)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,000
  • Views 49,647

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Its not bias though.

Its pure corruption. Its as obvious as the sun in the sky. Tired calling it bias because the sissies on this forum cant see it. Its corruption.

The reality is that all VAR has done is given PGMOL more license to match fix in plain sight. If they don't rig a call in real time, they can go back and do it. People are really naive enough to believe that Italy is the only place they fix matches but the league with the most money flowing through it is on the up and up? Nope. You've got 90% of officials from one region of the country and coincidentally clubs from that region get preferential treatment?

The only "punishment" for officials making blatant errors(they're not errors, it's corruption) is a week off, likely paid? PGMOL is a criminal enterprise sanctioned by the FA but every sports league in the world must be dirty to some extent because referees in every sport are treated like Kim Jong Un or Putin, totally beyond criticism.
I have personally been reluctant to call it corruption and match fixing, but maybe you are right and this is something worse than bias. Regardless, it is frustrating as hell! Think they have to pull up the PGMOL any the roots. It cannot go on like this. 1st game week and we already are treated to **** like this!

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom