• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLITCH

Now that they've crashed out of the FA Cup, I can only imagine Chelsea being high motivated win this. Same for Sp**s. If they win it'll be the highlight of their season. If we end up without a trophy, finishing above them will be our only highlight unfortunately.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Always fascinated to know how teams prepare for a game with less than 72 hours to work with. Sunday was surely light training focused on just pure recovery. How much tactical stuff can you get through within 24 hours?
Based on All or Nothing and Athletic articles over the years, they would’ve done a recovery session on Sunday and that’s it. Monday morning Arteta gives them a presentation on the Chelsea game, followed by a light training session or walkthrough.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Based on All or Nothing and Athletic articles over the years, they would’ve done a recovery session on Sunday and that’s it. Monday morning Arteta gives them a presentation on the Chelsea game, followed by a light training session or walkthrough.

No hearts & brains for good measure?!!

He really has become too cocky has our Tets :lol:

• Popcorn
Reactions: A_G

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Tets must have controlling shares in voodooo dolls r us.

AP_17159386154465-1040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom