• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

They've drawn at City and Anfield

They were unlucky not to have a penalty against City in the Semi

Will be a very tough game and a good result if we can beat them.

It'll be tough if we allow them to make it a game. Otherwise, they should be wary of us.

Did all these other big clubs cry back in the late 2000’s / Early 2010’s when our key players who were a bunch of sick notes were permanently injured? No, they just soundly beat us more often than not and took the points

Don’t know why people on here cry so much about ‘Arteta luck’ when it comes to injuries to key players of other teams, making any wins we get ‘mean less’. It’s a strange strange phenomenon it seems to make people feel better about themselves.
100% agree with this

I don't remember playing any team this season without an injury or two, and the same goes for teams playing us, we've missed Partey and Timber all season, who if fit are very likely starters and influential!

You can only beat what is in front of you, and Chelsea have proved in the big games this season they aren't pushovers, a lot of their poor performances have been against the small teams, their players seem to get up for the big matches

The fact we've had a gruelling week, I'll take 3 pts by hook or by crook, it would be amazing to beat them convincingly, but I just think it feels a bit far fetched

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Hoping Havertz can get the winning goal today, preferably at the away end & celebrate the sh*t out of it !

It might spark the boys back into life a bit. They looked a bit muted in the celebrations Vs Wolves (compared to our normal excessive standards 😉)

*Jorg assist would be nice too 😜

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Hoping Havertz can get the winning goal today, preferably at the away end & celebrate the sh*t out of it !

It might spark the boys back into life a bit. They looked a bit muted in the celebrations Vs Wolves (compared to our normal excessive standards 😉)

*Jorg assist would be nice too 😜
I actually want Kai to start up front, he's got a point to prove and Jesus not doing much since he got back, he has 3 goals all season ffs

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They will be more up for this than the beatings they got at Anfield and St James (they were actually quite unlucky at Liverpool to be fair, as they should have had a few pens in that match) as stopping us winning the league will mean a lot to their fans, so this will be a proper battle today.

Plus I don't think any of our forwards are in form enough to batter them tonight either, will be a struggle I feel...plus 1 win in 4 from us, not exactly flying like we were when we put 6 past West Ham and 4 past the Geordies earlier this year.

Still back us to win mind.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This game will be interesting depending on which Chelsea we get - if we get the version that's played against City we'll be in for a very tough game. If we get the version that can barely beat Burnley with 10 men, then we should feast.

I wonder if Arteta will opt for Zinchenko this game and keep Tomi for the NLD on Sunday.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saka to score and start doing a new limping celebration would be the dream, tbh.

Hopefully it's a pen too so Chelsea fans can call him a pen merchant again, when like 50 goals out of the 20 Palmer has scored have been penalties 😅

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Does Arteta surprise us with a TP5 inclusion instead of Jorginho? Would allow for more directness early on, and less babysitting from Rice.

Jesus or Havertz won’t matter to me, as long as they can play adequate support to Trossard.

Martinelli later on for when the game becomes stretched.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Does Arteta surprise us with a TP5 inclusion instead of Jorginho? Would allow for more directness early on, and less babysitting from Rice.

Jesus or Havertz won’t matter to me, as long as they can play adequate support to Trossard.

Martinelli later on for when the game becomes stretched.

I was hoping to see TP5 but can’t for the life of me understand what’s going on there.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Would love to see TP5, Rice, Ødegaard MF start this, come on Mikel, do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom