• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Does Arteta surprise us with a TP5 inclusion instead of Jorginho? Would allow for more directness early on, and less babysitting from Rice.

Jesus or Havertz won’t matter to me, as long as they can play adequate support to Trossard.

Martinelli later on for when the game becomes stretched.

I really like Havertz at CF and Jesus out on the LW.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I really don’t want Kai in midfield for this. We looked unbeatable with him at CF and a stronger midfield with Jorgi. I’d like us to return to that XI. Both of them will have an extra point to prove against their former employer as well.

3-1 to the good guys and we move!

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

@A_G who is the ref and the VAR? Wonder if they receive alert for money transfer from Boely already

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’ll rile them up then post you some random photos you didn’t ask to see…
One-Hour-Photo-Robin-Williams.jpeg

andeoch1

This game will be interesting depending on which Chelsea we get - if we get the version that's played against City we'll be in for a very tough game. If we get the version that can barely beat Burnley with 10 men, then we should feast.

I wonder if Arteta will opt for Zinchenko this game and keep Tomi for the NLD on Sunday.
Tomi plays in both matches ffs, he’s had enough rest this season so far 🤦‍♂️

Tom Mix

Did all these other big clubs cry back in the late 2000’s / Early 2010’s when our key players who were a bunch of sick notes were permanently injured? No, they just soundly beat us more often than not and took the points

Don’t know why people on here cry so much about ‘Arteta luck’ when it comes to injuries to key players of other teams, making any wins we get ‘mean less’. It’s a strange strange phenomenon it seems to make people feel better about themselves.
Personal agendas. Delusions of grandeur that they will make some esoteric point against a wealthy and successful professional who will never be troubled to know they even exist.

Badger_Revenge

Hate playing teams like this. They have the quality to click in moments - while looking clueless 70% of the time. They pretty seriously outplayed us at Stamford Bridge for a large part of the match, even though their goals were both a bit lucky. Finishing has been a problem for them, but after his mare on Saturday, watch Jackson knock goals into the net off his standing leg and the back of his head when he isn't looking.

Arsenal should be getting more points when playing from behind in games. If there is a weakness to this team, it's that they get anxious and tight, especially when they fall behind. It's better than last years team in every respect.

Badger_Revenge

Fans in the stadium will be important for this. Players are running on fumes this time of year. Fans need to check all worry at the turnstiles, or whatever the use these days, and just be make noise with full throated belief. Give the team a platform, don't increase worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom