• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnegs

Palmer is having a superb season given how poor and disjointed Chelsea have been. I wonder what the thought process was behind his sale to Chelsea I don’t remember Pep making too many mistakes when it comes to creative goal scoring midfielders. They didn’t even include a buy back clause.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Our best ever FA cup win, for our best ever team...

...win the cup v Chelsea on the weekend, then win the league v United in the midweek :drool:
🔥
Love this win, it always brings a cheer when you see Lee Dixon behind the goal as he wheels away in delight as soon as Ljungberg curls that unstoppable ball in the spiders nest.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
We should win if Palmer is unavailable.
We should win even if he is available. Because their other attackers have been crap Palmer is getting way overrated. 20 league might sound amazing but only 11 of those aren't penalties and almost half of those he scored in two games. So in the other 26 games he has 6 open play goals. Shows he isn't consistent and hardly anything to be terrified of.

Their win percentage with him is 43% so still sh!t. Without him 37%, slightly more sh!t but hardly much difference. It's because their other attackers are hopeless he is standing out so much. Trossard by comparison has 9 non penalty league goals to Palmer's 11 in less than 2000 minutes compared to Palmer's over 3000. The difference is Trossard isn't even in our top 5 best players while Palmer is by miles their best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom