• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Criminal criminal that we gave away control in the title race

Arsenal of old would walk these last few games

Chelsea’s billionaire bums? Give me a break

Ange’s high line from hell? Please

7hag’s cry babies fighting for 7th? Joke

Name should have been on the cup already

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is this the first time since the community shield that midfield has started? Other times Partey was RB?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our team is SO much better than Chelsea's, but my God I hate how little pace is in our team in comparison ffs.

All their forwards are fast, while pretty much only 1 of ours can even run 😭

The difference Jesus and Martinelli make when in full fitness and form is crazy, feel we can hurt every team with that...now every pass has to be perfect or our attacks break down, they can just lump a ball long and get a chance at a decent counter.

Feel that will make it harder than it needs to be,.our team needs to get some X factor about it again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom