• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Our team is SO much better than Chelsea's, but my God I hate how little pace is in our team in comparison ffs.

All their forwards are fast, while pretty much only 1 of ours can even run 😭

The difference Jesus and Martinelli make when in full fitness and form is crazy, feel we can hurt every team with that...now every pass has to be perfect or our attacks break down, they can just lump a ball long and get a chance at a decent counter.

Feel that will make it harder than it needs to be,.our team needs to get some X factor about it again soon.
We’re going full stoke city and I love it

Jesus pace is gone and Martinelli out of form

Trossard only x factor player we have that scores in clutch moments as well

This is our best line up at the moment

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Would have loved to have seen Martinelli run at Disasi, the guy is no full back. Turns like a tanker. Guess it is still possible later on in the game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What I found it funny with Chelsea they keep changing their back 4. No stability at all

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

AIHr.gif

We pouring a drink for yellow 📦 funeral or fresh home moment? 🤔

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Our team sorely lacks pace. Needs to be addressed in the summer

First time we've fielded a midfield of Partey, Rice and Ødegaard since Charity shield final back in August.

Since then Partey has either played RB or been injured.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Why are they not playing Sterling? Even with so many injuries, baffling stuff tbh

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think they'll murder us.
No plan and zero direction
I'll be making the short journey to my fully stocked fridge, I have a feeling I might need a few sherberts this evening
we're f**ked
Oh god the two Monaco guys are playing we are screwed
We're going to get battered ffs
With the likes of gusto and palmer out and looking at that line up. I feel we could be in for a bit of a hiding
Disasi and Badiashile start when Trevo and Silva were doing so well together? Poch is mad I tell you. This is going to be embarrassing I'm afraid.
Ha Ha Poch what a manager he has picked that team especially the defence so he will have all his excuses lined up We all know he's just throwing the game. Get rid of this looser
like the plan. Dangle a few players we want to unload in front of Arteta ... worked a treat the last couple of times LOL
Christ, that defence is shocking. Midfield poor, with a half-fit Enzo. And with Conor seemingly at 10 leaves us short in attack.

I'll be watching from behind the sofa.
Poch has outsmarted everyone. Mark my words

Much doom and gloom at the Shed End....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom