• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We win this 2-1 after coming back from goal down. Jackson Ødegaard trossard

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
The pre-match music here in Nelly featuring N*Sync.

We are not serious.

Fs half the kids on this forum won’t even know who either of them are. I hope it’s at least It’s getting hot in here and not Girlfriend 😭

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Most of this forum post absolute ****e, even the posters who think they know ball. You don’t see me quote anyone and cry about it.
You going to post about ball or other posters today?

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

They just showed the highlights from the game at Stamford Bridge. Reminded that it was a dubious handball pen and and a fluke scuffed shot from Mudryk that we conceded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom