• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arteta booked and calling hooper a, "Fooking estupid b*tch". 😭

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Chelsea should be level at least here. We can't let this continue in the 2nd half.

Xoxo

Arteta would rather tank the team performance & his job than admit havertz was a bad signing looool

This is why emery is a better manager

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Should've scored at least one more if Havertz wasn't ****e. Could've conceded a goal or two as well though. I think they've all played OK apart from Havertz.

dino bravo

We’ve got the second half to look forward to yet…

We look knackered and nervous, with Kai dropping a legit 0/10. We just need to get through it and then we have 6 days until the NLD.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We not keeping clean sheet here

We wasted so many opportunities and openings really this team refuse to take advantage sometimes. Chelsea well into this and growing in confidence too

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
What a strange half.

Somehow we are making it way more hectic than it should be, because we are sloppy in attack.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We could have finished this match with better finishing and some luck due to some unbelievably lucky saves by their keeper.

We need some fresh legs very early in 2nd half. We're running on fumes.

I'd take Havertz off for Jesus or Ode for Fabio Vieira. Ode seems seriously gassed.

Thrice

Need a quick second goal in the second half, otherwise the 2nd 45 minutes will be pure chaos like every Chelsea game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom