• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Cant believe Jackson got away with that. If there’s a time for VAR to step in it’s in these kinds of situation. Ridiculous.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I can't prove it but I feel like Chelsea have been in this game so much because of Partey

His forward passing, especially in the first 20 mins is something we've been messing but the general slightly chaotic nature smells of him too
They been in this game because we can’t get a second goal and they have a very dynamic striker that is causing problems. Jackson for his bad finishing is very thought striker to play against

elemoo

Do not let Chelsea hang around.

They don't know anybody better and might just make this a game.

Had some close calls, but a lot of opportunities on our end as well.

Kai has been the weak link. If the opportunity isn't handed to him on a platter, he won't take it.

I’d say Saka is much more. Havertz missed one open chance but other than that he’s been pretty good and threatened the goal.

Xoxo

How do we expect Arteta to win a big trophy when he never did it as a player? Guardiola, alonso, anceloti werr all successful players in their days

GoonerJay24

How do we expect Arteta to win a big trophy when he never did it as a player? Guardiola, alonso, anceloti werr all successful players in their days

He won the FA Cup here mate, oldest cup competition in the world and was captain; respect our history ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom