• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not asking for much more than showing up for the games.

City will do it's thing.

Yeah I’ve genuinely given up on the league. Best to think that way so anything that comes our way is a bonus.

Chelsea and Sp**s fans are unbearable. The way they were so smug and on full hate mode after we got knocked out of the CL was ridiculous considering how their season are going.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Oh and another thing.

I think we see now why TP5 is no longer a main feature in this team. It could be rustiness of course, but I think he is a target for ALL opposition when in possession. A true high risk, high reward player.

I'd focus on working on Rice's verticality over the summer, he can add that to his game, at least to some degree. TP5 should be a rotation option

Reactions: A_G

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Ødegaard is actually just on a different level rn. Last few weeks he has been incredible and deserves much better than what his team mates around him have been serving up.
Sing Bow Tie GIF by Cameo

He got dat dawg in him!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I want to apologise to Hairspray, he said we'd end up with 80 leagues goals + this season back in January and I mocked him.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Feck what a goal . time to delete some of my earlier posts.
Why… havertz has some obvious flaws notably his chance conversion and donkey moments but he gives us presence in the box, runs in behind. Jesus wants to play CDM too much we dont need that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom