• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We did beat City at the Emirates. My problem is that they’re going to win it with 91 points, that doesn’t require a silly run from us to overhaul them. This season is more of a missed opportunity than last year.
Disagree, last season we had it in the bag, late season collapse is way worse than early season form dips. This season we’ve shown we can deal with the late pressure unlike last season. There’s just another team that can do that as well.

• Hmm
Reactions: A_G

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Disagree, last season we had it in the bag, late season collapse is way worse than early season form dips. This season we’ve shown we can deal with the late pressure unlike last season. There’s just another team that can do that as well.

There has been no real pressure after the Villa game. Everybody knew that we wouldnt win after that game.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

It's moments like this that make me hate being a human, tbh.

No matter how unlikely the situation is, no matter how much pain hope could cause you, no matter how much evidence you have that something is not gonna happen...deep down you always go, "but..."

Football ffs, lol!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I was going to say something meaningful but then I realised this is all of us today…

IMG_1085.gif

And ultimately it comes down to this…

IMG_1086.gif

Once more unto the breach to the Emirates with my camera, then I can rest (till the transfer window opens…)

Enjoy the day regardless, its been a while…and emotional…

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I know it’s very unlikely but what are you lot going to do if it plays out like this?

Pretty sure the forum will crash :lol: Arteta will go berserk.
Probably jump up & down like crazy like I did as a child watching Thomas score the winner against Liverpool in '89 !!!

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We did beat City at the Emirates. My problem is that they’re going to win it with 91 points, that doesn’t require a silly run from us to overhaul them. This season is more of a missed opportunity than last year.
Maybe, but 89 points would be a season to be proud of regardless. I’ve seen a few arsenal fans pointing at the missed opportunities to gain extra points this season but no mention of the late winners that have put the club in this position.

Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

There’s been talk of us bottling it what? Papers down bad selling I guess? We lost only 1 game in 2024 and yeah thats the 1 game we needed buy nobody bottled anything realistically

Well some fans are definitely trying hard to push that. Anything Arsenal related these days is a “bottle job” however if Liverpool do it then it’s a valiant effort 😂

So many fans just have it in for Arsenal tbh and in some ways I don’t really blame them as our fanbase online are unbearable, it does make you think how they’d be if we actually win something…

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
89 points is a season to be proud of regardless. We should've won games like Villa, Fulham and West Ham, but in a normal season you drop more points vs the big teams.

We've only dropped in 10 games so far. Can't fault the team. Let's end it on a good note today!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well some fans are definitely trying hard to push that. Anything Arsenal related these days is a “bottle job” however if Liverpool do it then it’s a valiant effort 😂

So many fans just have it in for Arsenal tbh and in some ways I don’t really blame them as our fanbase online are unbearable, it does make you think how they’d be if we actually win something…
I don’t care what people say tbh I look at this team and I see so many solid players who have been close for two seasons now. Trophies are inevitable but most of all I enjoy watching them and I am so proud.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I can't stop thinking about that scene in Avengers: Endgame where Dr. Strange says he saw 14 million timelines and they defeated Thanos in only one of them and he later raises a single finger to signal to Tony Stark that this is the one timeline where they win. I'm not even a Marvel fan really but that's how I feel about tomorrow.

I was going to say something meaningful but then I realised this is all of us today…

View attachment 24485

And ultimately it comes down to this…

View attachment 24486

Once more unto the breach to the Emirates with my camera, then I can rest (till the transfer window opens…)

Enjoy the day regardless, its been a while…and emotional…
Looks like I'm not the only one

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It would be ideal if we could get a couple of early goals; we need City to have the exact day we had at the Emirates vs West Ham; especially that Shark headed freak - need him to leave his shooting boots at home.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I wish there was a method of watching our game without getting updates from the City game tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom