• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StatLad

Preferred Lineup

Bellerin should replace the departed Oxlade-Chamberlain, being the only RWB capable of playing bar Debuchy, who will probably never play for us again. Iwobi can be given a chance ahead of Özil, while we keep Lacazette up front.

Cech
Mustafi-Koscielny-Monreal
Bellerin-Ramsey-Xhaka-Kolasinac
Iwobi-Alexis
Lacazette
Subs: Ospina, Holding, Wilshere, Giroud, Özil, Chambers, Mertesacker

This is unlikely to be the actual line-up (I expect Özil instead of Iwobi and Kolasinac to be played out of position for some insane reason), although I want Iwobi and Wilshere to get game time.

Fixture History
We generally have a good record against Bournemouth: of our last 4 matches we won 2-0 and 3-1 at home, while winning 2-0 and drawing 3-3 away. If we don't win this match, we're in big trouble.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

A frantic hard fought 2-0 win that'll barely paper over the massive fissures before Chelsea send us hurtling towards relegation with a thrashing.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I accidentally said Koscielny was banned from the Liverpool game, that's why he said it.
I know lol. But you could be forgiven for thinking he didn't feature at all given the defensive performance or lack thereof.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Cech
Debuchy Mertesacker Chambers Monreal
Coquelin Wilshere
Nelson Iwobi Welbeck
Giroud
Özil and Alexis dropped till they sign new contracts imo. Xhaka dropped until he learns which are his teammates and which are his opponents. Ramsey can be super sub. Koscielny has hit a huge decline so we need the big ****ing German and a guy fresh from a spell learning how to defend at Boro. Also get Debuchy back in there until Bellerin stops being an SJW.

Linson

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Kolasinac
Coquelin
Wilshere Xhaka
Ramsey
Giroud Lacazette
442 diamond
We have a distinct lack of width at the club
Giroud and Wilshere love the club
Coquelin dedicated defensive midfield
Athletic fullbacks
Giroud partnered to get the best out of him Ramsey floating to give him the freedom he needs
Wilshere and Xhaka provide the engine and passing

Boom. 3 points before our standard capitulation to Chelsea

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've just realized I'm going to miss this one. :D

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Hope we lose, or idiots will start telling us we are all knee jerk plastic fans as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom