• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Chelsea vs Arsenal | 17 Sep 2017 - 13:30 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Let's win. If not, then put up a good fight and do not give up !

We need some strength in midfield, but Wenger will probably go with his default, with Welbeck making way for Sanchez.

Cech
Koscielny Mustafi Monreal
Bellerin Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac
Özil Lacazette Sanchez
Think a switch to back 4 would provide more solidity with Ramsey moving to right when in attack and dropping to provide an extra man in midfield when in defense.

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Kolasinac
Ramsey Xhaka Elneny
Özil Lacazette Sanchez

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Beaten these suckers three times in the last 4 games.

Conte must be worried about this one.

If Burnley can beat them at the Bridge, so can we.
Doubt that. We'll get thrashed on Sunday if we're not up for it... Praying for a win, hoping for a draw at least, expecting a loss. Our midfield is a mess and that is where the game will be won.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Let's win. If not, then put up a good fight and do not give up !

We need some strength in midfield, but Wenger will probably go with his default, with Welbeck making way for Sanchez.

Cech
Koscielny Mustafi Monreal
Bellerin Ramsey Xhaka Kolasinac
Özil Lacazette Sanchez
Think a switch to back 4 would provide more solidity with Ramsey moving to right when in attack and dropping to provide an extra man in midfield when in defense.

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Kolasinac
Ramsey Xhaka Elneny
Özil Lacazette Sanchez
I think if we play a 3 man midfield it's better if Elnenny is tasked with playing as a pseudo CB when not in possession. He has the discipline for it, moreso than Ramsey

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I think if we play a 3 man midfield it's better if Elnenny is tasked with playing as a pseudo CB when not in possession. He has the discipline for it, moreso than Ramsey
I agree, that's why I placed Elneny in my preferred lineup, but you just know Wenger will do soem crazy switch and find a place for Welbeck in there as well as his prodigy Ramsey.

I won't be shocked if we see similar lineup shocker like at Anfield with Lacazette dropped for Welbeck.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Doubt that. We'll get thrashed on Sunday if we're not up for it... Praying for a win, hoping for a draw at least, expecting a loss. Our midfield is a mess and that is where the game will be won.
Talking of the midfield. Strange reading the posts last night. Half of AM thought Elneny had a great game and half rated him somewhere below a three legged donkey.

It's the same with Özil, Xhaka, Mertersaker, Welbeck etc. Football supporters seem to agree on nothing much.

They only thing they have in common is that they're all certain they're right. :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Beaten these suckers three times in the last 4 games.

Conte must be worried about this one.

If Burnley can beat them at the Bridge, so can we.

Burnley, unlike us, have grit seeping through the skin. In addition to a boss that doesn't arrogantly dismiss the oppositions tactics & devises one of his own to stifle them.

Not a 2014 like rout but not pretty either. A rehash of our last visit to Stamford Bridge methinks.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Burnley, unlike us, have grit seeping through the skin. In addition to a boss that doesn't arrogantly dismiss the oppositions tactics & devises one of his own to stifle them.

Not a 2014 like rout but not pretty either. A rehash of our last visit to Stamford Bridge methinks.
I like Sean Dyche. If only you could hear what he's saying. :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Talking of the midfield. Strange reading the posts last night. Half of AM thought Elneny had a great game and half rated him somewhere below a three legged donkey.

It's the same with Özil, Xhaka, Mertersaker, Welbeck etc. Football supporters seem to agree on nothing much.

They only thing they have in common is that they're all certain they're right. :lol:
I can't really comment on last night because I only watched the first half but we will not have the same midfield I am sure.

Look, I would love to be wrong and watch us use this game to kick start our season. I just feel we still have a mental hurdle at the Bridge as well.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

I like Sean Dyche. If only you could hear what he's saying. :lol:

Our timid lot need someone like that at this moment in time. His voice being so raspy as to render it unintelligible that any utterance might appear a threat is exactly what we're missing right now :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
3-1 Chelsea win. We start the game well miss easy chance then concede some stupid goal and we will start chasing the game like bunch of c**ts.

Let's see if we did learn something from Liverpool defeat I need to see very good performance even if we lose then there be something positive

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I can't really comment on last night because I only watched the first half but we will not have the same midfield I am sure.

Look, I would love to be wrong and watch us use this game to kick start our season. I just feel we still have a mental hurdle at the Bridge as well.
2nd half we really stepped up a gear. 3 well crafted goals from sustained pressure.

Sticking to the @ Trilly theory that one manager has another's number. :lol: Wenger's on a roll with Conte.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My line up for this game
Cech
Bellerin kosh Mustafi kola
Wilshere Xhaka Ramsey
Welbeck Alexis
Lacazzete

4-3-3. Özil need to stay on bench this one we should try something different.

But that what Wenger will play
Czech
Kosh Mustafi Monreal
Bellerin Xhaka Ramsey Kola
Özil Alexis
Laca

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

3-1 Chelsea win. We start the game well miss easy chance then concede some stupid goal and we will start chasing the game like bunch of c**ts.

Let's see if we did learn something from Liverpool defeat I need to see very good performance even if we lose then there be something positive

Do we ever learn? I'm starting to think it's beyond the capacity of some of the personnel we currently have.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

How many teams have kickstarted their season during a season as we do? It's a phenomenon localized to a distinct part of North London :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom