• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t even see this after our game last season but KDB provided a pretty good breakdown of how he exploited the gap between our midfield and defence.

As good as Jorginho has been, I don’t think this is his sort of game imo.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I kind of feel the same as those probabilities.

If we lose I’d go as far to say it would probably knock our confidence so much that we couldn’t win it. We would have to be perfect in the remaining games.

If we win I do believe we go on and win the title.

If we draw I’d say it’d be tough but we’ve still got a chance.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t even see this after our game last season but KDB provided a pretty good breakdown of how he exploited the gap between our midfield and defence.

As good as Jorginho has been, I don’t think this is his sort of game imo.

Jorginho was class vs City at the Emirates, one of the first on the team sheet imo.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Jorginho was class vs City at the Emirates, one of the first on the team sheet imo.

There was no KDB to pick up that space behind him at The Emirates. Never really too confident when there’s space behind Jorginho as he doesn’t have the legs.

Had Partey been fully up to speed then this would have been a good game that he could contribute. Partey and Rice looked quite assured and dominant in the Community Shield.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

There was no KDB to pick up that space behind him at The Emirates. Never really too confident when there’s space behind Jorginho as he doesn’t have the legs.

Had Partey been fully up to speed then this would have been a good game that he could contribute. Partey and Rice looked quite assured and dominant in the Community Shield.

I think we'll play a true double pivot at the Etihad or Jorginho more advanced than Rice like he was vs Liverpool at the Emirates.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
If we go with a midfield of Rice, Jorginho and O, surely Rice is the one that sits in front of the back 4. Either way Mikel needs to get his tactics right. Martinelli missing out is a big blow especially if Walker is out for them because I feel Martinelli would be lethal on the counter for us, this is why Jesus needs to start on the wing and Kai plays as ST with Saka on the other side of him imo.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If we go with a midfield of Rice, Jorginho and O, surely Rice is the one that sits in front of the back 4. Either way Mikel needs to get his tactics right. Martinelli missing out is a big blow especially if Walker is out for them because I feel Martinelli would be lethal on the counter for us, this is why Jesus needs to start on the wing and Kai plays as ST with Saka on the other side of him imo.

Has Martinelli been ruled out or are we just projecting that he's not going to be fit based on ITK chatter?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yeah I think Partey has been prepared for this and could start. People has forgotten how good of a player he is

Don’t wanna see Partey in the team without actual games under his belt.

Think you’ve forgotten how many games it takes for him to build a head of steam. His passing radar is all over the shop when he first comes back.

Has Martinelli been ruled out or are we just projecting that he's not going to be fit based on ITK chatter?

I’ve placed a bet on @Trilly getting over 50 matchday tags so I really really hope he does start otherwise I’m climbing a long way uphill.

Topside

Ederson trained for MC today so he's expected to start.

Stones more likely to miss Sunday's game. Walker a doubt but no surprises if he recovers.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ederson trained for MC today so he's expected to start.

Stones more likely to miss Sunday's game. Walker a doubt but no surprises if he recovers.
I'm happy Ederson is playing. Ortega takes less risks and is less likely to do something stupid to give away a penalty or a chance.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We're finally facing these cretins in good form and without key injuries. I'm confident we'll get a result and maybe even nick it with some Arteta Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom