• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nerves setting in for me now.

City will be ready for us, they have something planned to make our life uncomfortable tomorrow. It’s going to be a tough tough game this one.

I remember Madrid going there last season, and City just blowing them away in the first half hour… that’s the City we should be expecting at this time of the season. I don’t care about their stuttering form so far.

Hoping we have a few surprises planned ourselves. As much as they will impose themselves on us, do we need to impose ourselves on them.

Fabregasm

City will be ready for us, they have something planned to make our life uncomfortable tomorrow. It’s going to be a tough tough game this one.

I remember Madrid going there last season, and City just blowing them away in the first half hour… that’s the City we should be expecting at this time of the season. I don’t care about their stuttering form so far.

Hoping we have a few surprises planned ourselves. As much as they will impose themselves on us, do we need to impose ourselves on them.

First 20 mins will be mouth watering and the mentality driven state of how Pep and Arteta prepare their side. If we are taking the pressure, we need to make sure we play and counter fast once we win the ball, otherwise it's a game of sitting duck for 30 mins gambling on our luck not to concede. If we concede quick fire goals it's pretty much game over.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

I am very nervous to about this match tbf but as a team we have the quality to beat them.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
This will be a game of margins. Referee and VAR **** ups aside we definitely need to avoid stupid mistakes.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If we're 0-0 after 20 - 25 minutes we're well in it.

I know we're getting stronger as a team, but this is Man City at home, if I'm being honest the team isn't ready for that, we'll be beaten so bad guys.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Huge games for Gabriel and Saliba btw, especially what they said in that interview around last years game. Pressure is on them to deliver.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
In theory Major Arteta should have a nice inside line with City but I don’t like the friendliness Arteta/Zinny/Jesus show them in the past. Point in mind is last season when KDB pushed Arteta over in the heat of the moment and it was all smiles and hugs afterwards.

It was totally a nothing incident but I would have tried to manipulate it and turn it into something at the time for sure :) :) You can call it bad sportsmanship if you want.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Foden probably has been the best player in the league so far, though the best player will be the best player from the team that wins the league imo...but has he ever done well as a 10 consistently?

People always talk about him playing in midfield, but feel he's never that good there...always looks better wide, think that suits his game more (don't think he controls games well enough to play as a 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom