• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: QPR v Arsenal, 4/3/15, 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proof

Established Member
Ospina
Bellerin - Gabriel - Koscielny - Gibbs
Coquelin - Cazorla
Walcott - Özil - Alexis
Giroud

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Talk of Ramsey being back for this tomorrow, huge boost if true. This will be a tricky game as they haven't played in about 2 weeks, can see a draw.

chessygoal

Confirmed, Ramsey is available.
But my biggest worry is Coquelin, I really don't want to see Flamini replacing him.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Ramsey back sounds good in theory but he won't be at peak fitness and his game is all about fitness and running. He messes up when he isn't 100 percent

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Coqulien could play said Wenger and if he plays he will wear a a protective mask Ramsey is back nice to hear that but i think he'll start on the bench, Wenger will rotate a bit here i think we will see Walcott Rosicky start from beginning.

Ospina

Bellerin Kosh Gabriel Monreal

Coqulien

Walcott Rosicky Özil/Cazorla Ox

Giroud

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Welbeck will start ahead of Theo, Away from home, I'm sure of that.

Could ALexis get a rest?

Ideally, I'd love to have Rasmey in the midfield but at who's cost?

-----------Ospina-----------

Bellerin-Gabriel-Koz-Monreal

-------Le Coq/Ramsey-------

The Ox-Santi-Özil/TR7-Alexis/Welbeck

-----------Giroud------------

A narrow win. 2-1 or 1-0 to the good guys

We have a pretty awful record at Loftus rd. and don't score many goals against QPR

infineon

Established Member
Going by recent selections, Wele will prolly get the nod over Walcott. Rosicky should be in line for a start but who knows with Wenger.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Its funny, for years you lust over those guys who play for Real and Barca, and when you finally get one or two of them, and watch them close up, you realise what you already have, is better.

Welcome back, Aaron Ramsey.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He shouldn't start but we need Ramsey in midfield alongside Coquelin as quickly as we can get. Huge boost Ramsey being back ahead of Monaco away too.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ramsey is a player who seems to have got better while injured. He was in atrocious form. We lost our balance in midfield because we change tactics. We replaced a CM (Ramsey) with an out and out AM (Özil) which left Cazorla with more work to do and Coquelin isolated. This was exacerbated by inexplicably playing Welbeck on the right wing. We basically went from 4-3-3 to 4-1-4-1.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We play ManU on Monday, so I'd guess that we may rest some players. Wouldn't be surprised if Walcott, Welbeck and Rosicky start tomorrow.

Ospina

Bellerin - Gabriel - Kos - Monreal

Coq - Rosicky

Özil

Walcott - Welbeck - Ox

If we're winning expect Ramsey to come on and get some minutes.

If we're losing Giroud, Alexis or Cazorla will come off the bench.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Even if Ramsey was 100% fit he shouldn't start, his performances this season haven't merited a starting 11 sot.

I would like to see the following:

-----------------Ospina--------------
-----------Coquelin----Cazorla--------
--Walcott---------Özil-------Alexis--
-----------------Welbeck-------------

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It's always tricky against QPR, a few 1-0's and 2-1's. They're likely to go 4-4-2 with Zamora and Austin leading the line, loads of long balls so we're gonna need to defend well. They don't have a great deal of pace in their team though, Matty Phillips is the only player that springs to mind.

Probably see something like;

--------------Ospina
Bellerin--Gabriel--Koscileny--Gibbs
-------Coquelin---Cazorla
Chamberlain----Özil---------Alexis
----------------Giroud

Subs: Szczesny, Monreal, Chambers, Ramsey, Rosicky, Walcott, Welbeck.

Going for a 0-3. I think we'll have a touch more space in the middle of the park which'll benefit us greatly. Alexis to break his drought, Giroud to score and Rozza off the bench COYG.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That QPR goal music they play over the tannoy sends shivers down my spine, I pray we won't hear it tomorrow. Got to keep the dangerman Armand Traore quiet, game rests on that.

VancouverCanuck

Rex Banner said:
That QPR goal music they play over the tannoy sends shivers down my spine, I pray we won't hear it tomorrow. Got to keep the dangerman Armand Traore quiet, game rests on that.
:)

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We tend to struggle against these guys , they are usually extra physical with us I guess so it will be a good win if we can pull it off .

florentp

I would like to see :

-----------------Ospina--------------
-----------Coquelin----Cazorla--------
--Walcott---------Özil-------Alexis--
-----------------Giroud-------------

Sczezny - Monreal - Chambers - Rosicky - Ramsey - Oxlade Chamberlain - Welbeck

Linson

--------------Ospina
Chambers--Gabriel--Mertesacker--Monreal
-------Coquelin---Rosicky
Walcott----Cazorla---------Chamberlain
----------------Welbeck

I don't think Özil / Cazorla / Coquelin is a midfield that will work. Just because they are either the form players or potentially our best player doesn't mean they work best as a team.
Now Paulista is starting to settle it's time to start rotating.

Mertesacker in for Koscielny
Monreal in for Gibbs
Chambers in for Bellerin
Rosicky in for Özil
Welbeck in for Giroud
Walcott in for Sanchez

This is what squad depth looks like and it gives us a solid bench just in case something goes wrong.

florentp

Linson said:
--------------Ospina
Chambers--Gabriel--Mertesacker--Monreal
-------Coquelin---Rosicky
Walcott----Cazorla---------Chamberlain
----------------Welbeck

I don't think Özil / Cazorla / Coquelin is a midfield that will work. Just because they are either the form players or potentially our best player doesn't mean they work best as a team.
Now Paulista is starting to settle it's time to start rotating.

Mertesacker in for Koscielny
Monreal in for Gibbs
Chambers in for Bellerin
Rosicky in for Özil
Welbeck in for Giroud
Walcott in for Sanchez

This is what squad depth looks like and it gives us a solid bench just in case something goes wrong.
Gabriel needs to be associated with Kos. Mertesacker needs to be out of the group now. We can't afford to play this guy. Let's make Chambers 3rd CB choice. Much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom